Chapter One....

"I don't love you, I have someone I love" said yunlan as he try to unlock the door.

"but I love you and I want you to be mine "said zhu Hong with angry face.

" I told you hundred times I love shen Wei, my love, my angel, he's my everything , he's waiting for me at Kunlun mountain "said yunlan with worried face.

" I said I love you and if you cut be mine then I won't let you to be his "shout zhu Hong as she take out his hangs and teeth's.

" what are you doing? Asked scared yunlan as he start back away toward door.

Zhu Hong smirk " I heard your conversation with him, if you won't go to Kunlun he will leave you for forever " said zhu Hong laughing.

"No , stay away from "shout yunlan as he struggle from zhu Hong grip.

" I will curse you to live alone forever  with your dead and broken heart "said zhu Hong as he bite on yunlan neck.

Yunlan scream loudly" Wei name last  time "Aaahaah xiao..... Wei..... " as he fell unconscious.

Zhu Hong lift yunlan as he lei him in a coffin "sleep here forever alone" said zhu Hong as he told his People to buried him thousands feet in this forests and made sure his coffin covered with silver chains.

On other side shen Wei was waiting for yunlan to come "Yunlan" he said  inwardly "why do I feel like something bad happened with you" thought shen Wei as sit on a rock.

Suddenly yezun came with his man  "come brother, take my hand we will not do anything to you, he's not coming , I heard he's with his girlfriend zhu Hong " said yezun smiling.

"No, I feel like you did something to him "shout shen Wei as he backing away.

" Aww! See love is true, you feel that something to him, indeed something happen to him  we made him sleep forever "said yezun as walking toward shen Wei.

"  No, this Can't be happen" shout shen Wei as he standing on peek of Kunlun mountain.

"come here brother we just want your pure blood, we will not going to torture you "said yezun as taking more steps toward Wei Wei.

" if he's not here then what will I do by loving in this cruel world "said shen Wei smiling to yezun" I'm coming yunlan ".

" Don't be stupid brother, I said come here "shout yezun as he run to grab shen Wei.

But too late " I curse you to, you will live in this cruel world and will die everyday from inside until one good soul forgive you  "said shen Wei as he jumped from mountain into a huge deep Valley.

As He's falling he said his last words" I love you yunlan ".

" No "shout yezun as he fell down on mud as he regret.

As he went  back to his villa, his villa on fire, he scream like crazy to people to help his wife and kids who trapped inside their,now turn into dust .

One old man came to him" his curse is death to you, you and one more separated  two pure soul, it will take disaster to you ".

Yezun look up to see who's taking to him but their was no one.

" Now time will make you suffer "