chapter sixteen

"who's this ? Ask yunlan as in his head.

"You will know ,When you you will come here "said that voice making yunlan confuse but this a familiar voice he said to himself then he got and wear his clothes and jump out if the window.

"Shen wei stir when he heard the voices then he looked beside him their is no one so he quickly get up and looked outside the window ".

He quickly wear his clothes and went downstairs ,it's 1:00 am of day slowly -slowly on his tip - toes he went to door and open it and run behind yunlan quietly .

But their is someone who looking at him in his house and also walk behind him secretly.

Yunlan followed the voice in his mind then he came Infront of a huge villa and yes that villa belong to none other than zhu Hong .

"So finally you're here " said zhu hong as she came out from his villa in sexy dress which revealing his body too much .

"Why did you call me here ? Ask yunlan but zhu Hong did not answer his questions and kisses him yunlan roughly ,yunlan replied kissed her back but she stuck his nails in his back making yunlan moan and scream a little .

Shen wei who's looking all of this , tears Welled in his eyes and he run away from their .

Yunlan pushed her hard that she fell on floor ,yunlan knew that shen wei is behind him and what yezun said to him for that he have to make his distance with shen wei so he intensionally kissed her.

" I know you still love me ,I can make you human just come back to me ,I love you much ah Lan " she said as he touches his cheek tears in her eyes .

"I know i made mistake to kept you in that coffin ! Please forgive me and come back to me about that shen wei i will not touch him and he can find someone else "she said as he try to hypnotise yunlan

"I know i made mistake to kept you in that coffin ! Please forgive me and come back to me about that shen wei i will not touch him and he can find someone else "she said as he try to hypnotise yunlan .

Yunlan looked away "Do you think you can hypnotise me ? You made me a dark creature with no heart but if I have any stone or any type of heart then it only belong to shen wei "he said as he walked away disappointed.

Someone heard their talks and went back to home.

" I will destroy that shen wei ,you will never live happily after rejecting my heart "she shout at him but he just walked away .

As he came home he knew shen wei wont talk to him so he went to his room but to his shock shen wei is waiting fo him their " so you came back after spending good time with your sexy whore" shen wei said aa his back to yunlan and he's looking outside.

"Yes , she taste sweet then you "he said aa he licked his lips "And if you don't mind ,please get out of my room " .

Shen wei turn to him anger , betrayal ,sad many other emotions can seen on his face then he his hand ans yunlan cheek .

He slapped him hard that his own hand is hurting " Never ever show you're face to me "he said then stormed out of the room as he closed the door tears slip from his deep almond eyes and he went back to his room " this hurt too much "he said to himself as he's crying on his bed .

Yunlan on the other hand  already a dead person but today at this time when shen wei slapped him he died again for lying to his love ,making him cry.

"I'm sorry love this is just to keep you safe from her "said yunlan as he rubbed his cheek ,he's a vampire he did not feel much but this is hurting too much and too badly as tears of blood from his eyes .