Chapter Twenty four

Shen wei kept walking to mount kunlun no one is their to stop him .

On the other hand yunlan burning from silver chain " For the sake of love "shout yunlan as he use all his power to broke the iron - silver chains "ahhh......shen wei "he scream as those chain broken but they made him very weak .

As he open the coffin and run with his full strength "I'm coming xiao wei "said yunlan as he run so he can change destiny "today or never "he thought as he run to their home .

As he reach he saw yezun on ground and zhu Hong sitting on sofa "oh ! So you came hun ! "She said as she laugh.

"Where shen wei ? Shout yunlan as he hold door for strength "Aww! How will you fight with me or save your live when yu don't have strength "she said as her eyes turning red.

She's about to attack yunlan when yezun pushed her on ground with his all strength "yunlan drink my blood and kill her "he said as tears welled in his eyes.

"But...

"no but Now "he shout as yunlan quickly grab his neck and bite him as he drunk all his blood and place yezun on sofa .

Yunlan all wounds heal by yezun blood "thanks you yezun "he said yezun just smile after that long living curse broken now and his soul free to go heaven .

Zhu Hong get up "so sad he died he's the main cause of this after all he deserves it "she said with full of hatred .

" So let's start baby "said zhu Hong as he attack yunlan who dodged it " Not so easy now "shout yunlan as he kicked her stomach making her hit at wall.

" Not so good "she again attack making yunlan hit the sofas hard ,they fight for good ten mins when yunlan break her neck and throw at floor .

As he about to he turn to see zhu Hong " what's the way to kill her " as he think " Her heart she have true love for yunlan ,if she take out her heart she will be dead ".

So she again charged on him but this time he grab his neck by one hand and thrust one hand in her chest side as she grab his hand and tears fall down from her eyes " i love you ' with all my heart if this you want than i can give you this with my hands with full of love "she as he take out his hand.

She thrust her hand and take out her heart and give in yunlan hand . "That spell will never broke " she said before she shatter into many pieces and than disappear with her heart too.

Yunlan run toward kunlun Mountain as he reach their he saw shen wei standing at the peak " xiao wei please come back "he said but shen wei nodded his head in "No ".

"Please " said yunlan as he move slowly -slowly toward shen wei he's so near him to grab but Shen wei jump from the peak "No !!!!!!!!!"