Chapter Three

After fill his stomach, yunlan start roaming around the area.

"This place look so nice and good, I wonder which year is this? Ask yunlan to himself.

As he was wondering in dark first alone, he saw a dark five tail cat injured "Aww! Who did this you you? Ask yunlan as he pick up the cat.

He start caressing cat as he look at him, he's so fatty but cute too" you are too lucky that I'm full now or I will eat you alive "said yunlan caressing his fur.

Yunlan use his little magic to cure that cat" hey! Do you know which tear is this? Ask yunlan to that cat as he thick he can talk.

".......... "

" whom I kidding?said yunlan to himself as he put the car down,as he start walking, he stopped when heard a voice "It's 2020"said that cat.

Yunlan jumped a little as he think their is a ghost but then he saw that cat looking at him with a look" seriously  you are vampire and scared of ghost ".

But he straighten himself as he ask" did - did you speak now? hesitantly.

That cat laughed "of course" said that cat as yunlan jumped again by hearing a cat speaking.

How did you get injured? Ask yunlan as he sat on ground .

"umm... My clan think I m weak and ugly so they abandon me "said that cat with sad face.

So you don't have anybody? Ask yunlan thinking of a his blurry memories.

" No "said da qing looking down" Don't worry, I also don't have anybody I was trapped in a coffee from ten thousand years "said yunlan as he take that cat I his hands and start humming a song which he don't know how he remember.

" so what your name? Ask yunlan as he look down at that cat who sleeping peacefully I his lap.

"I can't sleep for forever now, I don't know how I get their, who am I?i don't know if I have a family for not? think  yunlan to himself.

"My name is da qing, I can be your family, if you want "ask da qing hesitantly to that innocent vampire.

" I love too "said yunlan quickly said yes as he start feeling lonely.

On the other hand, shen Wei told everything about that strange man to yezun.

"where  did he went then? Ask yezun with cold face.

Oh! I don't know he run away but gege he's not a normal human he's a vampire said shen Wei but inside his heart developing a warm feeling for that man.

Yezun just Stare at his brother "I think now I can get free from this curse" thought yezun "I do think want you live anymore" said yezun inwardly.

From that day, yezun die every day living alone, drinking alcohol in sorrow of his beloved wife and baby, his greediness of become immoral brought curse to him and he loose his family , those words continuously repeat in his mind, he go to temples forgiveness but his pain decrease.
He try to move on from those memories not his family but nothing work.

And now he want a peace in his life, he want get free from that curse so he have to find out yunlan for shen wei.

"I have to found who's that man " said yezun inwardly as he smile to his brother.