Chapter eight

As shen Wei went to take medical kit from his room, yezun came back to his consciousness and his wound itself healed .

Shen wei came running down stairs "gege ! Are you alright? He said as he help yezun to get up.

" I'm fine shen Wei, just go and find yunlan, he needs you "said yezun as he laid on bed.

" but...

"go! Shen wei, I'm fine "said yezun as he close his eyes.

" okay but call me if you have any problem "said shen Wei as he take a torch and his car keys, get in car and ride to same place he saw him first time.

Yunlan still sitting in that trunk with da qing as he heard a sweet voice same which make him crazy" Yunlan.... Yunlan where are you?

"Let's go, your to be lover is here "said da qing as he get up from yunlan lap.

Shen wei was scared as wondering and shouting in this dark forest as he feel someone behind him, his heart was beating crazily " oh god! Please save me, I'm still virgin and I don't have a boyfriend, I don't want to die now" he mumbled shaking in fear .

Before he turn, he hear a voice which make him feel safe "what are you alone doing here? "

Shen Wei turned and try to not shake from fear "hahaha" he laugh to calming himself then he said "I was searching you, after pushing my gege so hard you run away" he said still trying to calm himself.

"so sorry for that, I don't want hurt him but its just something about your brother is not right "said yunlan confused.

" Oh don't worry about him, he will be fine, so will you come back with me, you know it's really dark here "said shen Wei looking around.

"Are you scared? Ask yunlan as he can see Wei heart beating crazily Coz of fear.

" hahaha Me or scared, no way "said shen Wei as he stand straight with confidence start walking" Let's go now " but then he heard a howl.

" Yunlan "he scream and came back running to him" who's saying I'm not scared "said yunlan as he start walking.

Shen wei hold tightly him walking beside him" who... will. ....
not get.. Scared this... Da-Dark forest "as he stutter.

Yunlan was laughing inwardly but outside straight face without emotion, same with da qing.

As they came back, yunlan went to yezun room to apologise, as he knocking" come in ".

Yezun was sitting on sofa reading his book" oh! Yunlan what are you doing here ? " he ask politely.

" I'm sorry Mr..

" you can call me yezun "as he smile.

" oh! I'm sorry Mr yezun for hurting you actually you give me bad vibes, I can feel you will hurt shen Wei so I just shoved you, again sorry for that "as he bow.

Yezun laugh" you are really first bold vampire, I ever see "he said then he put his book aside" don't worry I will not hurt your Wei "as he smile again.

" My - my Wei, oh no its not like that "said yunlan as a vampire he can't blush but if he's a human he went red now like tomato.

Yezun just laugh" you can live here ".

" thank you so much "said yunlan as he came out from his room and walk to his room.

But he stop as he saw that little girl lily talking to someone but he can't see anyone standing their as he try to see.

That girl saw her and went back to his room" who's she talking? He ask to himself as he went to his room.