chapter seventeen

It's been two days shen wei still did not came out of his room and did not eat anything ,yunlan is worried about him and whenever yezun knock on his door ,he will shout on him but does not open the door .

It's third day and yunlan can't see wei destroying himself as he knock in the door ,again shen wei shout as he think yezun came again " xiao wei it's me yunlan please open the door "said yunlan as he Knock again .

But this time shen wei does not said anything and open the door and grabbed yunlan hand pulled him inside the room and lock it again .

"Xiao ...wei..."yunlan said as he take one step forward but shen wei shout "stop their" .

" Wei...yunlan try to say something but shen wei cut him off " why are you pretending Huh ? Why don't go to your whore...oh did you dump by that bitch ..so you thing now go get wei he's lonely and will accept you again ".

Those words like knifes to yunlan dead heart killing him but he did not show hurt look on his face as he said " why are you not eating becoz of me I don't love you anymore so why are you destroying your life for me . Am I this important in your life "said yunlan as he smirk .

As shen wei look at yunlan smirk he got more angry and snatched food tray from yunlan and start eating quickly .

While eating tears fall from his eyes " yes ....sniff...you're...not.. sniff .... important...in..sniff...in..my life "said wei as he wipe his eyes .

Yunlan just turned his back and went out " thanks "he said last word as we t to his room .

Shen wei just stared at the way where yunlan left as he fell in his knees and cry more " your my life " he said he fall asleep .

Yunlan looking outside the window when someone Knock on his door "can i come  in "he heard.

"Yes "

As shen wei aunty ross came inside "what do you need ? Ask yunlan in cold voice .

" I know your a vampire "she said as he sit on his bed " And i can help you to turn into human again "

"How ?

" By taking your blood " she said as he look yunlan body grin head to toe.

" I mean how do you know I'm a vampire ?

"Oh ! I saw your activities like you did not eat , your so cold and you have those long teeths and many more " she said as she walk toward him.

"Your not lying right "ask yunlan hopefully.

" Yes ! I can  but I need your blood "she as he bring out one needle and pouch to take blood .

If yunlan can became human again and be with shen wei he's willing to give his whole blood as let that women take his blood . As she took one pouch blood of yunlan .

" Is this enough " said yunlan as he look at her hopefully.

" Oh it's enough I will come later ,if I need more blood "said Ross as she left .

Yunlan just smile " I can become human again shen wei and then we will live happily ever after ".