chapter twenty three

"so baby how's you ? Did you miss me ?"ask zhu hong sitting on her sofa .

" I will never be yours let me go witch "shout yunlan earning a hard slap on his face .

"I told you before did you forgot if you can't mine than you can't be his "she said as he kissed yunlan "mhmm..you still taste sweet darling " she said as he signal his mans to do their work.

"Sweetheart it's time to go back to sleep and don't worry about shen wei history will repeat again and again you can't do anything " said zhu hong as her man take a coffin for yunlan and shen pushed him in that " goodbye baby "she said as they take away take coffin in a very old factory and put him in a dark room and yunlan just shouting for help.

On other hand shen wei is trying to find yunlan "where did he go ? Shout shen wei as he salmed his hand on table " shen wei calm down he will come back " said yezun .

"You know where he is don't you " said Shen wei I dead calming tone "" yes ! I know where he is but i can't tell you "said yezun looking down.

"What did you just say ? You can't tell me Huh ! Did you forget about your curse Mr shen yezun "shout shen wei as his eyes became red.

Yezun looked shocked to see Shen wei "how-how did you know about the curse i never told you about that shen wei ".

"Coz i m shen wei your brother who try to kill for property and I WANT TO SAVE MY YUNLAN IF SOMETHING HAPPEN TO HIM YOU WILL DIE IN A VERY CRUEL WAY "shout shen wei of past life who take shen wei body to help yunlan .

"Well we'll look who's here Shen wei from past "said zhu Hong as she came inside their house " where is yunlan ? Shout Shen wei as he attack her .

"Shen wei No !!!!!!!"shout yezun as she use her hypnotise spell on him " go Shen wei go on the same mountain if kunlun to meet your destiny "she said and Shen wei just and went outside .

Yezun try to run after her but she attack on him making him stumble back " don't do this you know you can't get him "he shout.

"Aww! Do you feel bad for your brother and about him in already put him in a deep sleep "she said playing with her power necklace .

As she turn she saw lily liking at her "lily run " shout yezun but lily did not move as zhu hong try catch lily something she thrown back by a Power "what's that ? Ask zhu hong shocked .

"She's my mama "said lily looking at her suddenly a soul came in front of lily "stay away from my daughter "roar that soul and with that lily run away outside of the house.

" Oh ! Her mama protecting her that's great so she's not your child right "said zhu hong as she sat on sofa .

"She's not my daughter I found her in front of my house her father abbondon her and mother die in a accident and She can see her "said yezun clutching his stomach as he can't stand against zhu hong.