chapter twelve

Five days pass without any problem , yunlan adjusting his new life with shen wei .

As shen wei will take him too parks and markets too show new things you him and Everytime yunlan see anything new he will jump in excitement like a cute little boy.

One day shen wei and yunlan walking on streets ,when yunlan saw a poster of "sumo wrestling" he asked wei what's that and wei told him about that thing and when yunlan head it and he request shen wei that he also want to participate in that game.

Shen wei said no but then yunlan use jis cute puppy brown eyes on him which always work on his heart as he smile and nod .

Then both went inside ,when yunlan see a huge stage and a big man with huge weight like a mammoth, he was shocked that man was really tall in front of him but this was not a thing he's looking he got distracted by that he's only wearing a red underwear which made him laugh.

Then his name was announced for fighting , Shen wei is worried what will going to happen with yunlan now ,he know that's he's vampire but still for wei he's cute and fragile .

" Come back in one piece "said shen wei as he kisses yunlan cheek which make him blush .

Shen wei take front seat so he can clearly watch his handsome vampire as be sit he's waiting for yunlan to come .

After ten mins cloud start cheering mostly of them is womens , wei was confused why those womens cheering with so strength and giving flying kisses to someone as he looked back ,yunlan was coming only in his pants without hand gloves smiling to him.

"This silly vampire , remember wei not let him watch movies anymore" said shen wei as he did not smile to yunlan because he's angry with him for showing his body to not one person but to whole hall .

Well this is all shen wei fault he knows that yunlan can't sleep so he have him his laptop and teach him how to use it and so every night when shen wei sleep ,yunlan watch movies with da qing till morning and now he copied his entry in hall in filmy way.

Then yunlan went to stage , women's yelling and shouting his name making wei very mad as he can't take anymore so he went outside.

Yunlan saw him leaving he also want to leave but game already begain and that giant man block his way this ,he told him move away but that man did not listen which make yunlan angry just one punch ans that man on floor and yunlan hurriedly run after shen wei .

Shen wei did not leave but still standing outside of that hall as yunlan came to him still half naked this make wei more angry as he give him a shirt
Which he brought today for yunlan now he's looking more hot to shen wei in black as he grabbed his hand and went home .

"Wei what happened ? why are you mad ?"asked yunlan like a innocent puppy after doing great damage .

"Oh god this vampire .....thought shen wei "why are not saying anything ?wei?wei?talk to me ?

Shen wei can't take anymore as he pulled yunlan by his neck and kissed him roughly as he pulled away yunlan is now a red tomato and silent to .

"I know this will make you shut your mouth now let's go I will tell what happened ....in bed "said shen wei last word loud to hear by yunlan who can't even look at him now .