Chapter Two

After ten thousand years later...

"lily come here where are you going?shout one man.

"look uncle what I found a big silver chain "said lily a ten year old girl.

" waaaaao! Lily you find out silver You lucky girl "said that man smiling .

As both girl and her uncle starting to dig that silver chain, that man dig till he found a coffin and a holy sign on it and those silver chains wrapped around it.

That man, break the huge lock on that chains, he pulled all silver chain and put them aside as he open the coffin.

He saw a very handsome man sleeping like princess, as he check the nerve of that man "he's dead so bad, if he's alive, I will make him my husband" said that man.

"He's really handsome uncle "said that girl smiling to his uncle.

Both startled as the corpse suddenly open his eyes, but he hiss by sudden light,his fang and teeth came out as he smell warm blood.

He tried to attack at them but he stopped as he saw that man face "shen Wei" and that scared girl melt his heart which is not in him anymore.

He tried his control his urge to drink blood as he tried to run that man but  grabbed his wrist "how you know my name? Ask that  man.

" I don't know you but I know this name only "Yunlan said confusingly as he rub his neck.

" Hey! Are you a vampire, I heard many stories about vampires "said that girl as she start touching yunlan.

" girl don't touch me, go back to your uncle "as yunlan again tried to run away.

" uncle he's so handsome you said if he's alive you will make him your husband, uncle if you don't want him to be your husband, I can make him mine "said that girl as he grabbed yunlan one leg tightly.

That man was blushing but also surprised by that girl words" lilt, he's a vampire, let him go, we release him now let's go back  "said that as he tried to release yunlan from lily hold.

" No, I will not "said lily as he start crying.

" lily, we can't take him, try to understand "said that man as he forcefully take her.

Yunlan just don't know what's happening as he quickly run away from their" what a weirdos? They did not even scared of a vampire "said yunlan as he look at his surrounding.

" why I do get remember anything "he ask to himself as he got distracted by a Wild dear.

" lily stop crying "said shen Wei as he wipe his tears" look we are home ".

" I want that man to be your or my husband "said lily as she again start crying.

" seriously, lily it was just a joke, he's a vampire " he said in a little strict voice.

Lily jumper from his arms as she run Inside her house crying" daddy "while shouting.

" how can I get such a noisy niece "said he enter I his house.

"why are you crying sweetheart ? Ask one man coming downstairs, he have same face as shen Wei.

Lily hugged that man while crying" I lost my husband "said lily crying.

" huh? Ask that man shocked and surprised as he look at shen Wei who's now sitting on a chair .

"what happened? Ask that man confused

"long story "said shen Wei as he make weird face.