Chapter nine..

Next morning..

Shen wei wake up its Fourteen Feb, as he look outside of his window with binoculars he saw couples roaming in on streets, holding hands kissing each other.

He never celebrate valentine day coz he never got a better partner for him, his friends always tease him for that , but this year he feel like it, as he got an ideas, he smile at his perverted mind.

"Yunlan "he said softly as he knock at his door, yunlan opened his door" hey! Shen wei, what do you want? Ask confused vampire.

Shen wei smile mischievously "Yunlan, I have a party to night with my Friends and I want a partner, will go with me" he ask smiling shyly.

Yunlan just smile to him "okay as you wish shen Wei".

"thanks "said shen Wei as be hugged yunlan tightly and kissed on his cheeks" be ready now, we have to do a little shopping "Wei said as he went to change cloths.

Yunlan who's now smiling sat to ear shyly , throw a pillow at laughing da qing.

" do you know what day is today yunlan? Ask da qing smirking.

"what"?ask confused vampire .

"Today is valentine day, if a boy love any girl or boy he will confess his love to him or her "da qing making yunlan confused.

" you mean shen Wei love me and be will confess his love to me "ask innocent vampire.

" yes! When he ask you this question like be my valentine Zhao yunlan, you just said yes and kissed him on lip and also give him red roses, that's like they celebrate valentine "Da qing wagging his tale.

Yunlan who don't know anything about modern world just said" okay ".

As yunlan and shen Wei went to shipping for yunlan, shen Wei was too happy today as he was shopping for his future husband.

Yes! Shen wei want this innocent vampire to be his for forever.

Yunlan face light up when he saw red roses on every streets and red and white balloons and many couple kissing each other.

Shen wei chuckled as he saw yunlan priceless expressions, so they went to mall where yunlan saw many couple wearing same clothes "Wei do t they have other clothes, why they all wearing same clothes" ask yunlan confused.

Shen wei just laugh a little "Yunlan they wearing same clothes becoz they show how much they love each other".

"Really? Ask yunlan surprised.

"yep "said shen Wei as buy two suits for yunlan and him" one red for himself while white for yunlan ".

While yunlan looking at at modern things of modern world.

As they went many places,one of them is amusement Park, what they have a lot if fun, yunlan was so happy while swinging on different rides.

As they came back to home, it's almost 6:30 so shen Wei and yunlan went to change.

After bathing Yunlan wear that white suit, cutting his nails, brushing his teeth as shen Wei teach him.

Now, when he came out of bathroom, he's was looking more handsome and dashing.

Shen wei also wear his red suit ,looking like red velvet cake so beautiful and sweet.

As he yunlan came downstairs, shen Wei was so was surprised to see him looking handsome as he smile, as shen Wei take yunlan hand in his and went to party, when they reach party yunlan excuse himself for a moment before they enter.

As shen Wei so called friend came and welcome like "shen Wei this year's also you don't have valentine partner" said zhujiu as he laugh.

"poor him "said ya qing his girl friend.

Shen wei just ignore them" just loser you are "said his other classmate.

As they all laughing, yunlan came hiding his one hand behind.

"Yunlan, where did you went? Ask shen Wei a little hand.

"He's my valentine partner Zhao yunlan" said shen Wei proudly to his so called friends while his other true friends just smile like chu and guo, ling jing and lin xin, Wang and sang.

Suddenly they get quite, when yunlan kissed shen Wei on lips as he pulled away, he give shen Wei roses and smile without showing his sharp teeth " I'm his boyfriend" said yunlan as he don't know the meaning, this word da qing teach him.

Shen wei can't resist anymore as he garb yunlan tie and pulled him for another kiss.

Innocent vampire will went red if he's not vampire when shen wei whispered in his ear "I have the best Valentin of these year with a Sexy and hot vampire"

As they spent their night, dancing together making Jealous other couples.

Happy valentine everyone by Weilan.