chapter Nineteen

As shen wei drag yunlan inside his room he closed the door roughly and turn his back to yunlan as tears roll down his eyes " shen wei " said yunlan softly as be turn shen wei face to him " i'm sorry i know I'm very bad boyfriend ,I have take care if you but all I do is give you pain "he said as he look at shen wei who's still looking at ground tears flowing " i'm sorry for all that shit i said to you ,i will tell you something so please listen  carefully ".

Shen wei then look at yunlan ans wipe his tears " Is this related to that women " he ask as he sit on his bed.

Yunlan just nod in reasponse as he sit on cold floor looking in shen wei eyes which filled with worry and fear " that women name is zhu hong she's a witch in my past life she loved me but I don't Coz I have no feelings for women but man so I reject her she got furious and slapped me on that day o coming back home when i meet you ,the love of my life shen wei ,you are his reincarnation . He's as beautiful as you are now , his smile make my day brighten he's an heaven angel for me and he love me same ,we both belong to rich families "when shen wei heard about previous shen wei he don't know why but he feel jealous of himself as yunlan describe him.

" His parents and my parents are best friend but we lost them as they going in a party and their they met with an accident , we all thought it was accident but it all planned by that witch zhu hong ,she killed our parents , she got information that i fell in love with you and her hatred grew more for you so she planned seperate  many times us but she failed  all times ,so after lots of fail attempt she planned to get rid of you ,one day she called me home saying that she have to apologise and give me something of my dad belonging so i went their without telling you anything leaving you home alone,  i don't know that i was tricked first she try to seduce me as it did not work as I try to get out of his house she told his man to catch me and they beat me still I say your name so she curse me to become this dead heart creature and closed me in a coffins and then dig me deep inside the mud where you found me first "said yunlan as look at shen wei expression which unreadable so he continue .

"She manipulate your brother for wealth which made him to kill shen wei or I don't know what happen with my Shen wei "said yunlan as he look down sadly .

" My Shen wei "said shen wei slowly but still yunlan heard him " did you still love him or me "ask shen wei seriously .

"He's my past and with his death , that yunlan who loved him also dead ,I love you shen wei the real you present in front of me and i want to live you forever..

Yunlan words cut by shen wei pink like on his " i love you too yunlan ,my adorable vampire "mumbled Shen wei between kiss as they smile.