Chapter Twenty five

As Shen wei jump yunlan also jump with him ,he catch Shen wei and take out his wings .

As he place Shen wei on ground "why did you do that ?shout yunlan as he hugged Shen wei tightly "I don't want to live like that ,I want to became vampire too, i want to live with you forever , i don't want to leave you ever as human i can't do that as vampire i will  ".

"What ???"said yunlan shocked as he can't imagine shen wei being a monster like him " No..no ..i will not do that " said yunlan as he wipe his tears.

"Please !!!! I don't want to eat alone when you can't eat ,i don't want to sleep when you always awake ,i don't want to be warm when your are cold please yunlan " said shen wei as he look in yunlan red dark eyes.

"But it's a very bad dream from which you will never wake up "said yunlan as he don't shen wei to turn into a living dead person .

" If in this dream i can be beside your side forever and see you, touch you ,make you smile than i don't want to wake up from this "said shen wei as caress yunlan cheek who lean in his touch.

"But..

"Sush.....do it "said shen wei as he make a little cut on his hand " please " with that yunlan bite shen wei on neck making him scream as slowly slowly he suck all blood and transfer his blood too.

After good fifteen mins he pick up dead shen wei and went back home "soon you will wake up sweety"he said to himself as place shen wei in dark room inside coffin.

"Da qing ! Let's go " said yunlan as he buried yezun body with formal activities and with that they went in forest to get their food.

After one month :

Yunlan and da qing living a normal life in that city , they hide their different personalities easily .

Yunlan handling yezun business and da qing became his assistance .today as they both came back yunlan pour blood in his wine glass and drink it "Now ! That's feel good " he said as looking at news.

" Hey ! Baby " said Shen wei as he came down with full fresh up ,yunlan turned and surprised to see Shen wei smiling to him " so finally your awake ,how's you feeling " ask yunlan as he lightly kissed Shen wei cheek.

" Fully fine just hungry "said shen wei as he wink to yunlan making him blush " don't worry se have lot's of blood here for you "said yunlan as he about to turn Shen wei pinned him to wall making yunlan hiss " I want to eat you first " said shen wei aa he lick his lips .

"Baby easy on me your so energetic now "said yunlan as try to get out from shen wei grip "  ah lan please " whine shen wei as he kissed yunlan hard and tears his clothes quickly "baby wait "said yunlan but shen wei just pick yunlan in bridal style who's naked now so he hide his face in shen wei neck making wei chuckle " i miss Your body "said shen wei as he went inside room and he throw yunlan on bed .

He quickly take off his clothes and kissed yunlan again necks then whole chest making hickies and making yunlan moaning mess , he have a lot energy as he' s a newborn.

After that he thrust in yunlan making him scream and moan " i really miss you moaning my name " he said as he lick yunlan earlobe " me too wei ,i miss you too "said yunlan as he shen wei thrusting him in and out  as both cum together .

After that they have they became one and live happily ever after and that curse never broke but it give yunlan power to save his love so that so history never repeat again.

The end
😍😍😍😍