chapter ten

Both of walking on Streets, coming from their party shen wei was totally drunk now and yunlan giving him piggyback ride.

Yunlan don't know why he's so happy today as he spend good time with shen wei .

But his smile disappear when he saw "zhu hong "standing in the middle of road.

"Baby ! Finally you got free huh!"she said smiling but her smile change into frown when she saw shen wei face.

"Who are you ?ask yunlan as hiss to her showing his fang and teeth to her.

"My baby you forgot me , don't worry today i will give you all your memories so you don't make same mistake again and come back to me "she said as he start speaking a spell.

Yunlan again shout "i said who are you ?as he place shen wei on a bench and attack on zhu hong .

But she shot him a power which shoved him back hardly "why so hurry handsome "as she walk to her and put a hand on her head smiling.

Yunlan scream in pain while shen wei trying to stand from bench as he get up he tried to shove her but he can't,yunlan still screaming.

Shen wei try harder but this time zhu Hong pushed him hard making him unconscious.

When yunlan saw it he get up and grabbed zhu Hong neck and shoved her in wall "you try to hurt my loved one again ,I won't let you do this you witch "as he throw her away and run to wei.

"Shen wei ,my love I'm back,I won't let you anything happen "said yunlan as he lift wei and run to their house.

In no time he reach to wei house and jumped in room holding shen wei and place him on his bed.

As he caress shen wei face "i m sorry love, sorry for forgetting you ,sorry I'm not able to save you but see I found you again love and this time if i have to do anything to make sure you will be fine ,i will do it "as he heal shen wei wound and sit beside him looking at his beautiful face.

Next morning as shen wei wake up first thing he saw is two cute almond brown eyes looking at him.

"Wei wei are you fine now ?ask yunlan as he lean closer to shen wei making shen wei blush .

"What happened why you so red ?ask yunlan as he touch shen wei forehead.

"nothing !yunlan I'm fine just a little dizzy "said wei as he look other side hiding his tomato face.

"Okay "said yunlan smiling brightly as he look outside the window " this is the best morning of my life ".

Shen wei smile "for me too "as be hugged yunlan from behind making yunlan startled ,as turn around he ask "w-what are you doing wei ?"

"Just hugging my cute innocent vampire "wei said smirking as he saw yunlan smiling shyly looking down.

As he lift his chin up "Aww! Are you shy?he said laughing little as he kissed his corner of lips making yunlan more red.

"W-wei wei was so innocent and shy in my time ,this wei wei is so bold "said yunlan inwardly.

As shen wei step back smirking "well !I will let you go for now ,today we have some guest coming "he said as he went down.

"Guest ?