chapter fourteen

After doing whole night shen wei pull out and fell asleep beside yunlan who's staring at shen wei beauty.

"It's been really long since I saw you and touched you ,I m sorry that I can't come to protect you last time but this time i will make earth and sky one to keep you safe "as he kissed shen wei forehead .As he did not notice shen wei still wide awake and heard all what he said .

He dressed again and jump out of the window "da qing "he called him ,suddenly da qing jump from the tree in front of him making yunlan scream .

"You idiot fat cat ! If you do that again i will cut your all tails " said yunlan as he laugh becoz da qing hide his all tail in fright.

"Hey ! Don't shout at me ,you're the one who scream my name like that which make me fall from the tree "he said as he pout.

“ Waaaao !  I don't know cat can pout but you looking cute " said yunlan as he pick him in his arms and smiling and laughing . Shen wei who's looking at all this was shocked that da qing is talking and yunlan laughing with him ,he don't know why but he feel jealous as he went to his bed and think about what yunlan was talking about "last time" as he think he did not even meet before after that first meeting .

On the other hand yezun lying on bed thinking about that party he went in.

Flashback :

“ All his family together talking in hall ,when a man in black suit came knock on their door.

Yezun open the door and that man give him invitation card and told him that his boss came New in this city and want to know other popular families of this city so she invite your whole family in tonight party.

As he ask what's the name of then women he told him that him that when he will came in party he will knew itself .

He told his family and they said that they have go , if she want to meet and they can also talk about business.

He knew that shen wei and yunlan will came late so he decided they all will go without them and lily also stay at home.

As night came they all dressed elegantly and ride to the address written on card .

When they reach yezun and other shocked that how big ans beautiful that villa is , so they show their card and went in ,as big and beautiful is  from outside , it's more beautiful more from inside .

He daw many famous families their ,he greet them and they greet him and his family ,then one man came and announced that lady is coming .

All looking at upstairs and as she came downstairs in beautiful and gorgeous red dress , everyone gawking at her beauty .

She greet everyone and introduce herself "hello ladies and gentlemen ,my name is zhu Hong ".

He did not heard anything before and after he heard her name "zhu Hong " .

He knew her ,she's the one who help him to get stop yunlan coming to him and to get his brother and he's so stupid to do what he did and now he's barring that cursh for separating true and pure heart  lovers  .

His thought cut out when a hand tap on his shoulder " hello ! Darling ! I'm happy to see you again and also waiting to meet you and someone else but I can't find them " said zhu bing as she smile.

" But I'm not quite happy to see you again and who are you looking for ?care to explain ?"said yezun in his cold voice .

"Don't be so cold to me " as she lean toward him ans whisper " you know very well who I'm looking for ,my only love Zhao yunlan who's living in your house with that your stupid brother "she lick his earlobe denying shiver to his spine .

" How did you know ?" He ask again in his cold voice .

"Don't think about that ! Think about that how will you save your brother coz I will kill him  "she said as she excuse herself and went to greet other .

End of flashback.