chapter twenty one

"so anyone know where she went without telling anyone "ask Shen wei as he sit on sofa in his hall.

"Oh ! We don't know She's not in his room "said aunty Bella .

" Okay ! Wait here I should check her room properly "said shen wei as he get up ans went to ross room .

As he check her room he saw a letter so he pick up went outside in hall "so i found a letter in her room ".they all look Shen wei to start .

Bella

"I got a call from Chris he said he want me back and we can live happily so I'm going back to him without telling you I know very well that you dont like my presence here and i don't want to be burden on you so bye "

Ross

"So she went back fir chris thats good "said Bella not sounding happy and sad .

"Who's Chris ?"ask Shen wei "oh ! He's her ex - husband "said summer ,they all so immerse in talking that it's been five hours they are talking .

"I'm going to sleep it's really late "said bella as she and her daughter with her husband went their rooms .

Yezun went to his room and shen wei drinking his wine he said to himself "am i forgetting something "suddenly his glass dropped in floor and shattered in pieces "yunlan "he said as he run to himself "oh my god ! How can you left him like that shen wei "he shout to himself .

As he don't want yunlan to get angry in him so he open their close slowly-slowly but he shocked what he saw.

Yunlan laughing earphone in his ears with full volume hes watching funny movie on shen wei laptop and here Shen wei thinking that with that painful erection yunlan lying naked and sweating and moaning or screaming his name as he imagine yunlan begging to him on floor while sweat dripping from him "he did not notice his little buddy awaken already and getting really hard".

As he shake his head and get out of those dirty thoughts as went to yunlan who's still focus on his movie so shen wei hover on him slowly and press his erection on yunlan bum with pressure making him moan " Ahhh..xaio wei "as his hard erection touch the soft bed sheets .

" I let you watch your movie and i will do my work "as he pull out yunlan earphone and whisper in his ear.

As throw away yunlan towel and take off his clothes as his prize free from his tight pants ready to launch inside yunlan hole ,he's already wet for Shen wei so without waring Shen wei thrust inside yunlan .

Yunlan scream then moan his name as loud his moaning his thrust  is getting more faster as he growl loud and shoot deep inside yunlan .

Yunlan still did not cum so Shen wei flip him and start stroking his member earning  moan from him "i'm...so close..wei "said yunlan so shen wei take yunlan in mouth with that yunlan cum in shen wei mouth who swolloade all licking hid lips he kissed yunlan passionate .

"You taste so Delicious babe "said shen wei as he fell asleep beside yunlan who's still watching movie .