Chapter eleven

"guest? Ask yunlan to himself as he went downstairs with shen Wei.

Then again he saw that girl talking to someone as he walk near her, again she run into his room.

" something is really weird with this girl? Said yunlan as he came back in hall.

After few good mins shen Wei house bell ring "I think they are here" said shen Wei happily.

"oh, who's that make my Wei this happy "thought yunlan sadly as he still sitting on chair as he look at door.

One stall one with a beautiful lady and with her Nineteen year old girl came as beautiful as her mother and with a Thirteen year old grumpy women.

" Aunt belle and uncle Charlie you're here "said shen Wei as he smile and hugged them.

" how's you summer? Ask shen Wei as hugged her a little and pat her hair.

"oh! I'm fine shen Wei how's you? She ask as sit on a sofa in hall.

"I'm fine too "he said as he also sit on other sofa.

And that grumpy women notice yunlan as she" who's this handsome? gesturing to yunlan.

"oh.... He's.. Shen wei was lost in thoughts then yunlan said "I'm Mr shen tent and his friend" he said as he bow to them.

"He's very handsome indeed "said summer as she and that aunt looking at yunlan with heart eyes.

Shen wei don't want anyone stair his handsome and innocent vampire as he get up and walked toward yunlan.

They all looked confused until shen Wei grabbed yunlan hand pulled him close very close and them their lips met.

Yunlan first was shocked but he can't resist shen Wei lips as he kissed back, as they pulled away shen Wei said " sorry he's just nervous that's why he said that he's my friend but actually he's my boyfriend" as he kissed yunlan pale and cold skin .

Yunlan went red and blushing hard but no one can see as he's vampire.

That women and summer looked shock and aunt belle looking angry at yunlan and Charlie well he only one happy for them on.

Then yezun came " Aunt belle how's you? he ask trying to break tension between them.

" I'm fine yezun, I came here so that shen Wei and summer can get married but I think you have to give some sense to him to choose right partner".

"oh! Sorry to love someone I can't force my brother, if he want to marry yunlan I don't see any problem "said yezun with a gentle smile.

Shen wei smile that his brother then he said" please aunty, I see summer as my sister and she also see me as his brother ".

Aunty just fake a smile as he she said" I see".

Summer don't have feelings for shen wei but now she want yunlan as she staring yunlan.

"Yunlan feeling uncomfortable if he want just one bite and she and that grumpy women will be dead "as he trying to control himself.

" Well we will stay here for two Weeks "said aunt belle as she smirk.

" Noooooooo" said yunlan inwardly as he went back to his room.