chapter thirteen

As they reached home shen wei is happy as no one is their to disturb him but their is someone "lily ".

"Lily where is everyone ?ask shen wei confused .

" They all went to a party held by a rich lady ,dad said she's come new here "said like as he went back in her room .

"New ?lady ?said yunlan his mind is run to only one name but he ignore it .

"Don't you think lily is behaving weird since that day i met him ,that she's happy but after that she's always his inside his room"said yunlan worried to that little girl.

" Naah! She's always like this ,she got excited like me seeing a handsome man in front of her " tease shen wei as he smrik .

Yuan just smile and looked down then suddenly "Ahh! I forget ,i have to punish you "said shen wei as he lead them to his room .

As they the inside shen wei room he locked the door yunlan looked at him with cute brawon doe eyes "what punishment ?ask yunlan tilting his head other side .

"Owww"said shen wei as he place hand on his heart side ,worried yunlan run to him "are you okay wei wei ?"ask yunlan as he held shen wei hand.

Shen wei smile then asked "what did you say just now ?

Yunlan looked confused "Are you okay ? "No after that " said shen wei .

"Wei wei "said yunlan as he smile to him "yep that's it call me this from now on after all you are my boyfriend now "said shen wei as he now walking toward yunlan who's backing away slowly as he cornered yunlan and put both hand on his both side .

Yunlan just frozen on his spot as shen wei unbutton his shirt " you're showing this muscular body to others right "said shen wei as he unbutton last button of yunlan shirt.

Yunlan is totally red and looking down at ground ,shen wei held his chin up "look at me "he said as he kisse his soft spot as little moan enough from his mouth .

Yunlan coverd his mouth with his hands but shen wei take his hands away "let me hear you darling "he said aa he caressing his fingers on yunlan bare chest as looked at those active red buds as he pinched them .

"ahhhh...mmhh.."yunlan as shen wei sucking his red buds one by one "wei....wei..argghhhh! Yunlan moan little did he know that these moans turning on shen wei more.

Shen wei lift yunlan and who wrapped his leg on his waist as wei bite his neck and whole chest making red marks to marking his territory.

He slowly place yunlan on bed as he hover on him and start taking of yunlan pants making his little harden angel free from those tight pants .

Then he take off his clothes revealing his flawless body to yunlan who's drooling on his body now.

"Like what you see "said shen wei ,yunlan licked his lips looking at wei large hard prize .

"Want to taste "said shen wei ,yunlan just nod as he bend on his knees and take wei harden prize in his mouth fully as he start roaming his tongue on shen wei angel making him moaning mess.

After few thrust shen wei came in yunlan mouth as he pulled his prize out ans pushed yunlan "rough "he heard yunlan said something .

"What darling ?i can't heard you ?said shen wei as he lick yunlan bottom lip by tongue.

"I want rough"said yunlan looking at almond eyes which shinning with love and lust in them.

Before yunlan say anything shen wei thrust his prize without warning as yunlan scream in pain and pleasure .

After few thrust yunlan was moaning loudly shen wei ,as you can heard it outside the house .

Shen wei kissed yunlan so he can subside his scream as he love yo hear them he's afraid lily will heard them .

But she's watching his favourite series guardian with headphones with full voice as she can't hear them but their is someone who's clearly fell from tree as he heard yunlan scream .

"These two ,he's screaming like world is going to collapse "said da qing as he went to a silent place to sleep where can't hear them .