chapter eighteen

It's been two weeks since yunlan give his blood to ross but the result did not came till now.

Yunlan is feeling sad, shen wei ignoring him . after that day he did not talk him and he talk everyone but did not even glance to him.

He's walking back in his room as he saw one door little open and he can smell blood from inside not of a human but his own blood.

As he open door fully he saw Ross lying on sofa and beside her a stand and hanging it on a blood packet inside that packet his blood and that blood transfering inside her through pipe.

" What is going on ? Shout yunlan as his eyes become dark from anger.

Ross eyes shot open ,his face have a look if shocked and very pale "yunlan I can explain " she said as she sit on sofa .

"Oh ! Really biti dont think so you have to explain ,you take my blood so you can turn yourself into vampire blood" he shout as he grip her neck and lift her from floor choking her.

"Yunlan ! Listen .....to...me .."she said as he throw her on floor " you have a god gift and i want that gift for me too so i can always live young like this "she said as she get up .

" This is not a god gift , its a curse to me " shout yunlan as he take out fangs and teeths without anymore thinking he dig those sharp teeths in my body and suck all blood inside her and killed her.

" You deserve this "said yunlan as wrap her in a blanket and use his ability of running fast as in one click he disappear from their and went a deck .

" And this is the end of your life " he said as he throw her in water and went back home. As he came home he meet an worried shen wei " whose phasing here ans their in front door " .

He think he's worried about Ross so he went by his side but before he reach unlock door he felt a strong grip on his hand " where do you think your going ? "Ask shen wei as he turn yunlan to face him.

Yunlan looking down on floor not answering " where are you coming from ? He ask again but still yunlan not answering still looking down .

" Where did you went this late night ? Ask shen wei getting inpatient as yunlan remain silent " Answer me damm it " shout shen wei as he hit the wall beside yunlan very hard making his own hand bleed.

Yunlan look at shen wei shocked " Answer " said shen wei now his voice cold and dark sending shivers in yunlan spine ,he made a vampire scare really badly.

"I..um...i just went walk around to clear my mind " lied yunlan as look in dark angry almond eyes " but why do you care "dare to ask yunlan to an angry shen wei which is not very good .

" Oh ! Why i care ?!!! You dare to fu_cking ask me why do i care " He shout as again about to hit the wall with his hand when yunlan block it his hand " please don't hurt yourself " said yunlan as he pleased to shen wei .

Shen wei just shoved his hand without waiting any sec he pulled yunlan for a rough kiss "mnnhh" moan yunlan as shen wei unbutton his shirt and his hand roam in yunlan chest and pinch his nipples.

" Ahh....xiao wei ..."moan yunlan then shen wei pull away and grabbed yunlan hand went inside their house.