chapter fifteen

After that party yezun became over protective on shen wei he will go where shen wei go , not leaving him alone for a min .

"Brother ! Can i go washroom or you want come ?ask shen wei irritated by his brother behaviour.

"No ! You go i will wait here "said yezun with a smile on his face making shen wei more angry and irritated .

" Ahhhh h! "He scream as he went inside and he's more frustrated becoz he did not spend quality time with yunlan who's this innocent that when yezun said " that he have to stay away from shen wei for his good health " this reason is not to god to get away a modern and clever person but yunlan is not used to cleverness so he accepted yezun request and will stay in his room and that summer and her family plan that they will stay here for a month now.

Everything getting so worse making shen wei more ans more angrier but his anger explode , as he went to hall and saw yunlan sitting their taking to summer who's clearly hovering over him .

"ENOUGH IS ENOUGH "he shout as he looked at yunlan who's looking so confused and tilting his head like cute puppy and also stood up from his chair .

"What happened shen wei ?ask yezun as he touch his brother hand who shoved it forcefully .

"WHAT HAPPENED , YOU ASKING ME WHAT HAPPENED SINCE THE DAY YOU CAME FROM THAT PARTY YOU NEVER LEAVE ME FOR A SEC ,ALWAYS TAILING ME LIKE I WILL DISAPPEAR IF YOU LEAVE ME FOR A SEC . AND THIS SO CALLED GIRL TRYING TO BE CLINGY AND TOUCHY TO MY YUNLAN ,THIS ALL MAKING ME DAMN FRUSTRATED" he scream as he grabbed yunlan hand and went to their room , leaving others shocked .

As he closed the room door with a loud "bang " voice, still very angry then open the window to take fresh air .

Then he feel two arms on his chest ,yunlan hugged him tightly " take breath one ,two ,three "said yunlan to shen wei who did it and really feeling little better.

"Please ! Calm down xiao wei "yunlan said softly as his plump lips meet rosy lips , shen wei bite in yunlan lips to open his lips whi galdly done it and deepen the kiss ,exploring very inch of yunlan mouth.

As their kiss get heated shen wei tear off yunlan clothes then his own as he they break the kiss ,wei was panting and yunlan just looking happily to him.

Aaj both got naked shen wei again pull yunlan for a rough and passionate kiss then bite his neck making yunlan moan .

Grinding his prize on yunlan making him moan then he suck yunlan red harden buds "xiao....wei...don't ...tease "yunlan moan loudly this time.

Shen wei went down giving wet kiss to yunlan bare chest then at his v line , he kissed between yunlan thigh making him moaning mess " p-please wei "

"Please what yunlan ? Ask shen wei in demand tone.

" I - i want ..you..inside ..me " yunlan moan as shen wei lick his tip of harden prize .

"Sure but first let me give you pleasure " said shen wei as he took yunlan whole cock inside his mouth and start moving his tongue on his cock earing loud moans from him .

"Yes ! Baby like that scream my name " said shen wei as pull out yunlan cock from his mouth ,did not let him come and thrusted his harden cock in
Yunlan soft pink hole .

" Xiao ....wei.." yunlan scream first then moan it's was rough but full of pleasure with each thrust yunlan moan getting louder .

" I'm close wei..wei .." yunlan said as he can't control now and without any sec he came hard on shen wei chest then after few more thrust shen wei came hard inside yunlan .

As he taste yunlan on his chest and pulled yunlan for a passionate kiss " i love you don't let anyone touch you or you will see the consequences then " said shen wei as he pull out and lay on bed beside yunlan snuggling to him.

Yunlan kissed his forehead then said " Never " snuggling closer to his wei
he's about to close his eyes just for show as he heard someone voice in his head .

" Want to became human again to be happy with your shen wei ,came to me i will give you what you want "