:picking fights

D A Y F I V E
ᵀʰᵉʳᵉ ᵃʳᵉ ᵃˡʷᵃʸˢ ᵖᵉᵒᵖˡᵉ ʷʰᵒ ᶜᵏ ⁱᵍʰᵗˢ. ˢᵗᵃʸ ᵒᵘᵗ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉⁱʳ ʷᵃʸ. ᵁˢᵘᵃˡˡʸ ᵗʰᵉⁱʳ ᵇᵃᵗᵗˡᵉ ⁱˢ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉᵐˢᵉˡᵛᵉˢ ᵒᵗ ʸᵒᵘ

"YOU'RE THE ONE WHO STOLE FROM MY SHOP!" An angry man shouted bounding towards August and the twins.

Honestly August knew she should've just apologised and left the poor man alone, after all that's how he was making his living. But instead the girl with her smart mouth began to talk,

"What the fuck are you on about?!" She instantly paused at her swearing turned to Ethan with apologetic eyes and hoped he'd forgive her slip up.

"Look dude we didn't mean to take it, we brought it back, see" Ethan announced pointing towards the sunglasses.

"Criminals!" Hollered the man pointing towards the girl and the twins, Grayson stood forward but Ethan held out his hand so he didn't start a fight.

"Dude he literally just said we brought it back" Grayson said with a scowl from behind his brother.

August stepped up face to face with the shop owner puffing her chest.

"We were good people bringing your shitty overpriced sunglasses back but next time you talk to me or my friends like that ill take them all and drop them into the ocean along with your petty ass. You got that?" August threatened and the shop owner scoffed and raised a hand as if he was about to slap the girl.

Ethan stood forward showing how much taller he was than the owner and he cowered back down, intimidated.

"Cmon August let's just go" Ethan said turning back round to the girl who had a satisfied smirk on her lips.

She nodded and allowed him to thread their fingers together so that he could pull her away but before the left the store front the owner shouted,

"Thieves"

That's what tipped August over the edge she turned to scowl at the owner and as soon as they made eye contact she pulled back her leg and sent it hurtling into the rack of sunglasses.

Every pair came crashing down to the floor making a racket, she wouldn't have be surprised if they'd smashed all the lenses.

She didn't even have time to process before she turned to the boys and screamed,

"RUN!"