:not looking after skin

D A Y T E N
ᶠᵉᵉˡ ᶜᵒᵐᶠᵒʳᵗᵃᵇˡᵉ ᵐʸ ˢᵏⁿ, ˢᵒ ⁱᵗ ᵈᵒᵉˢⁿ' ᵐᵃᵗᵗᵉʳ ʷʰᵃᵗ ʷᵉᵃʳ ᵒʳ ʰᵒʷ ˡᵒᵒᵏ.

When the pair arrived back to the hut Ethan started up a conversation about how he enjoyed washing her hair surprisingly and that lead him onto explaining that he never saw her do a night time skincare routine.

August had obviously seen Ethans night time routine, he'd even skipped to his hut to retrieve it because he refused to sleep without doing it.

August found it a cute trait.

"It's a bad habit to not look after your skin" Ethan stated raising a finger as he spoke and the girl rolled her eyes.

"Are you going to keep saying that forever?" She asked leaning into his chest and he linked his hands together behind her back and began to sway her from side to side.

"Maybe" he shrugged and a big smile appeared on his face, the way she said forever almost made him believe that he was never going to loose her and he liked that idea.

The girl asked if he wanted to watch a film and he jumped at a chance to do so, mainly just because he wanted to cuddle her.

And plus last time they were supposed to watch a movie together he fell asleep and although that's what was planned he still felt guilty.

About twenty minutes into the movie, August snuggled deeper into Ethans chest and he didn't even mean to say it but it rolled off his tongue,

"You're so cute"

The girls face turned a deep shade of red and he couldn't help but find that adorable too, he wanted to bop her nose but he thought that was a bit too far so he refrained.

"You know what" Ethan sighed looking down at the girl "we've only known each other for a week and a bit but I feel like I've known you forever"

The girl thought about it, she really felt like the boy underneath her body had been in Hawaii for years. And what she'd said earlier on the ledge was a lie,

She trusted him.

She trusted him far too much for her liking and she knew that she needed him and it was probably bad but she didn't care.

"I agree" she smiled threading their fingers together.

She wanted to ask when the boy was leaving back for LA but she didn't honestly want to hear the answer that would pass his lips.

Him leaving was going to hurt, more than anything.

"But that's a good thing, right?" She asked and the boy nodded and kissed her forehead as if her question was adorable.

"I best get off, Grayson might get moody if I'm gone any longer" Ethan stated standing from the sofa.

Truthfully he didn't want to leave at all but he knew he had to so he reached out to grab August's hand and brought it delicately to his lips.

"I'll see you" he whispered into another hand kiss and August couldn't stop the butterflies that swarmed her body even as she watched him leave.