:rambling

D A Y T E N
ᵀᵉˡˡ ᵐᵉ ʷʰᵉᵗᵒ ˢᵗᵒᵖ ᵗᵃˡᵏ ᵇᵉᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ' ˢᵘʳᵉ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ˢᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵗᵒ ˢˡᵉᵉᵖ

Ethan and August had slept in the girls bed and cuddling with someone had never felt so right, Ethan enjoyed to cling to his pillow but instead he did so to August and that made her feel safe.

And so the pair had possibly the best nights sleep ever.

"Morning sunshine" whispered Ethan into August's cheek, she smiled at the warmth of his breath. She moved backwards a little so that he could tighten his arms round her and he inhaled her sweet smell.

"I'm sorry Ethan" August began "I didn't mean to I didn't. I just thought I'd done something wrong and you were in my head the whole time. I thought you didn't want to see me again and I hated myself for it. I wanted to apologise but what if you didn't want to see me. I didn't go out with the intentions of getting high I know it's a bad habit I-"

"Ramblings a bad habit baby" Ethan cut off and August turned in his arms so that they laid chest to chest, their noses kind of touching.

"Sorry" she whispered and Ethan winked, it sent her stomach spiralling in so many directions. She had the instant urge to tell him that she loved him but she didn't just in case it was too forward.

"It's okay" he breathed "I'm sorry too, I had to film and I should've told you before I just left for two days without a word"

August rested her palm on his stubbly jaw and smiled, his eyes were so enticing she wanted to dive into the pools of honey.

She wondered if she should bring up the kiss or whether it was just going to be an unspoken thing between them.

"You know Ethan-" August said in a soft tone "-I'm kind of glad I have so many bad habits"

The boy chuckled heartily and threaded his brows together in confusion so the girl decided to continue on,

"Because it kept you around"

Ethan shook his head and began to spiral patterns on the girls skin which almost sent August back to sleep, her eyes fluttered in excitement at the motion and he noticed so he carried on.

"I didn't stay for your bad habits" he stated suddenly pulling the girl into his body so close that it was physically impossible for them to get any closer "I stayed for you"

August began to blush and Ethan found it adorable so he leant in and kissed the highs of her cheeks which made her hide away shyly.

"Cmon stop being cute now" he joked pushing her shoulder playfully "what are we doing today?"

The girl thought about it and finally smirked,

"Let's do something dangerous"