:losing your temper

D A Y   F O U R
ᴵᶠ ʸᵒᵘ ˡᵒˢᵉ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵗᵉᵐᵖᵉʳ, ʸᵒᵘ ˡᵒˢᵉ

August and Ethan hadn't seen each other in a day because Grayson had begged to spend time with his brother and the girl never left her home unless she need to.

It was midday that Ethan arrived home they'd been climbing all day and his hands were rough and cut a little so after washing them in his sink he took to the veranda to relax.

August held the phone to her ear, crossed her arms and stamped her foot angrily.

"What the f-" she stopped herself from cussing because for some reason Ethan had popped into her head "what do you mean they're cancelling the chef. No- I- wait- that's not possible"

August slammed the pen from her mouth onto her notebook, she ran a hand through her hair and shouted angrily.

"I'm sorry Miss Abbott but we can't cater for your wedding, no matter how much the bride and groom are willing to bribe"

The phone went dead and August was met with a high pitched beep. She threw her phone at the sofa and screamed at the top of her lungs, she slammed her fist into her wall-

-the usual place that was now dented in by the fist marks-

Ethan across the way and through the window saw the girl as she unleashed her short temper upon the nearest wall and wanted so badly to run round n pull her from her madness.

But Grayson was due to be mad if he chipped again so with a heavy heart he stepped backwards away from the window, exhaled a few times and left the room without a sound.

Although he'd left her to her own devices guilt ate him alive and he couldn't stop thinking about her and if she was self destructing anymore.

But for some reason he couldn't deny that the strength she held in one punch excited him, she somehow looked hot with a bad temper.

He noted to himself to add losing temper to her list of bad habits but truthfully he didn't exactly want to stop her from being mad, there was just something about it... about her.

Grayson pried his brother from the beach house, taking him out for what he was calling a real Hawaiian meal.

He wasn't even hungry he just ate it all quickly so he could head home but Grayson had other plans and when the boys stumbled in, in fits of laughter it was around midnight.