s-i-x-t-e-e-n

Hi, I'm the worst I know.

Enjoy the smut?

 ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶   ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ 

nh

The town car squeals to a stop, Greg and Bobby climbing out the moment the driver puts it in park. Niall and Harry get out next, helping the driver pull the luggage from the boot.

"How are you getting home?" Niall asks, holding the handle to his suitcase in one hand as Harry stands with his hands in his pockets.

"The car is bringing me back to mine," Niall nods, noting the single suitcase that's still in the boot.

"Okay. Well, Zayn will be here in a few minutes to pick me up, so I best be getting inside to change and such. I'll see you Monday in class?" Niall scratches at the back of his neck as he speaks, feeling weirdly uncomfortable around Harry again.

"Yeah, sure. See you Monday," Niall sends him a small wave before walking up the path to the front door and heading inside. He goes straight for his room, ignoring his mother's voice in the kitchen where she's speaking with his father, opting for a clean getaway instead.

He drops the suitcase on his bed, ignoring the fact that he has to unpack. Instead, he gets out of his business casual clothing and into some jeans and a t-shirt, throwing on one of Zayn's sweatshirts over top. He grabs his gloves, because it's so bloody cold, but opts out of a beanie. He hears the motorcycle coming in the distance, so he quickly runs downstairs and back out the front door.

He was pleasantly surprised to find out they'd be getting home earlier than expected, as it's Saturday afternoon instead of evening. It just means more time for him to spend with Zayn.

When Zayn pulls up in front of him, Niall swears he could die.

Zayn just looks so bloody good.

Should be illegal to look so good.

"I missed you," Niall mumbles into Zayn's neck, burying himself in his arms. Zayn chuckles, one hand on the back of Niall's head and the other running up and down his spine.

"I missed you too, love," Zayn kisses at Niall's neck where his lips are resting, goosebumps erupting across his entire body, "Come on, let's get home. I have a surprise for you tonight. Threw a bit of a wrench in my plans that you came home early, but I'm not going to complain," Niall chuckles as Zayn pulls back, the two smiling at one another.

"I really did miss you. It was fun, but it would have been so much better if you were there," Zayn nods, one hand running down the side of Niall's face.

"I know. I missed you too. But we're back together now, so let's go have some fun, yeah?" Niall nods, leaning in and kissing him quickly before they're climbing on the bike.

Niall burrows into Zayn's back, holding him so tightly he worries Zayn may not be able to breathe, though he knows Zayn would say something if it were bothering him.

But he doesn't say anything, and Niall just holds him tighter.

***

"I can't believe you," Zayn laughs and kicks at the water, splashing Niall who just flinches and moves to protect his food.