e-i-g-h-t-e-e-n

̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶   ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ 

nh

"Oh god," Niall's clothes are ripped off of him before he can even think about it, the big, rough hands he's grown to love gripping at his skin and moving his body the way he wants it moved.

He's so hard it hurts, and he knows he has not been this turned on, this horny, in so long. He can't remember the last time it hurt so much but felt so good at the same time.

"Please, please do something," He arches his back off the bed, trying to move closer to the body above him, one hand fisting the sheets while the other moves across those beautiful abs, caressing the tattoos on his skin.

Niall's face screws up in the most painfully pleasurable way possible. He can't believe it, how amazing it feels, and he hasn't even been touched yet.

"What do you want, baby?" Niall's head falls backwards, his body flopping as he squirms in his spot, "You want me to touch you?" Niall whimpers, his head nodding as his breathing gets more erratic, his heart pounding in his chest. He needs it, needs to be touched, "Look at you, all desperate for me already. I haven't even touched you and you're withering. How much do you want it, baby? How much do you deserve it?"

Niall lets out an obscene moan, surprising both of them. He's not one for making noise, but silence be damned. He's so fucking horny.

"I'd say you want it pretty bad, huh? Maybe I should be taking my time with you, yeah? Go nice and slow," As he talks, his hand trails down the centre of Niall's chest and to his stomach, stopping right above his pelvis. He presses his fingers into Niall's skin, the latter hissing at the touch. His body twitches. It's not enough, he needs more.

"P-Please," He whispers, tears pricking at his eyes. He can't even peel them open, he needs to be touched.

"So polite, hm?" Niall nods, his body trembling as a quiet sob comes from, "Aw, baby, you want it bad don't you? Want me to grab you and fuck you so hard you can remember no name but my own? Or maybe I should go slow, take my time with you, so that you're a sobbing, withering mess by the time I finally let you come. You want that, baby?"

Niall lets out another sob, nodding his head desperately. He needs it, needs to be touched, "Please, please, please," He coos, smiling down at Niall.

"Such a good boy. You're such a good boy for me, aren't you," Niall's hand twists in the sheet, his other hand coming up as he bites down on it to keep quiet, "My good boy, I'll take care of you," He finally parts Niall's legs, his touch feeling like ice on Niall's burning skin.

Niall lets his body move, lets him move his body the way he wants it moved. It feels like too long before his fingers are moving in and out, purposefully fucking into him fast then slow, hard then soft, all while avoiding his prostate. He flips Niall over onto his stomach, trapping his aching cock between his body and the mattress. It feels good to finally get pressure there, but it's not enough. Fuck, it is so not enough.

He wants to wreck Niall, and he's already managed that. Niall might come untouched because of this. With a quiet, desperate chant of ,"Please, please, please," From Niall, he finally hears the lube popping open, and then the slick sound of it spreading before he's positioning at Niall's entrance.