t-w-e-n-t-y--f-i-v-e

hi this chapter covers about a month to a month and a half of scenes, that's why its all in italics

just an fyi

 ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶   ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ 

nh

"Fucking hell, Ace, hurry up," Harry does as he's told, quickly undoing his belt as Niall tugs at the buttons on his shirt.

"Sorry," He whispers, smiling nervously as Niall grabs the belt and pulls it loose, his trousers feeling looser on his hips. He doesn't even have time to think before Niall's hand is pushing past the waistband of his boxers, gripping his dick and moving fast. His body stutters and his hands are trying to get Niall's shirt off, the sounds of their heavy breathing filling the otherwise silent room.

"Get on the bed," Niall pulls his hand out of Harry's trousers and Harry once again does as he's told, walking over and laying down on the bed on his back.

One thing Niall sort of likes and sort of doesn't like at the same time is the fact that Harry is still very much a beginner. He still needs to be showed what to do and told how Niall likes it. Zayn was never like that, not with Niall. With Zayn, they figured it out together, but now Niall has to basically teach Harry.

He's not a big fan of that, but he also kind of enjoys how innocent Harry can be sometimes.

Like now, as Niall is grabbing a piece of cloth and moving to straddle Harry's waist.

"I like to be tied up, but right now, I'm going to tie you up. Is that okay?" He asks, Harry blushing and nodding a little too quickly. Then again, he'd probably say yes to anything. If it's Niall asking him, he can't imagine saying no, "Good boy," Harry lets out a whine, his head falling back as Niall climbs up his body, grabs his wrists, and secures them to the headboard.

That's another thing about Harry, he's not really all that dominant. Niall's sure he must have some sort of dominant side to him, but he has yet to find it. So far it's been Niall leading the charge, but what else can be expected with a beginner? Niall sort of likes that Harry is kind of submissive. He kind of likes watching Harry fall apart in his hands.

Harry tugs on the restraints, grimacing a little as he feels the cloth dig into his wrists, but the way his dick is hardening even more in his loose trousers shows Niall he actually quite likes it.

"Why?" He asks, nearly breathless already and they haven't even done much. Niall leans down and bites down on the shell of Harry's ear, making him squirm.

"Because it feels good," He whispers, pulling back up and placing his hand square in the centre of Harry's bare chest, "Now let's have some fun."

...

"D-Do you, uh, do you want me to tie you up this time?" Harry asks nervously, standing with the cloth in his hands as Niall grabs their lube. He stands up straight to address Harry.

"Are you comfortable with that?" Harry shrugs.

"I don't see why not. If it's something you like, then I don't know...I just want to make you happy," Niall smiles softly, walking forward and slipping his arms around Harry's waist, looking into his eyes.

Niall likes how his eyes seem to change colours. Some days they are as green as emeralds, some days they are as rich as a forest, and some they're more like Niall's, a crystal like blue. He has to admit, it's fun seeing what they look like each day.