Chapter 17

Today was the day that we head back to Eripmav and I was a bit nervous. I hopped into the shower to have one last hot steaming shower before who knows when. I tried not to dwell on what 'what if's' on what could happen but focus on the confidence that I still had. Though it was little, it was still confidence and that is what I need to focus on.

After my shower, I wrapped my white soft towel around me and headed into the bedroom. As I walked into my room, my mouth dropped and silence came over me. "Stefan! What are you doing here? Haven't you heard of knocking? If you think you can have a sneak peak than get ready to be disappointed because I am not planning a show for you," I rolled my eyes.

"Well that's disappointing. Not even a trailer? Every perfect show always puts on a trailer before the big reveal," he winked.

As I felt my cheeks turning red, I crossed my arms and asked him, "What do you want? I'm simply trying to get ready," I rolled my eyes again.

"I washed your clothes from yesterday's fight and figured you would want your sword back in case you need it for today," he put his hands up as if he was surrendering. "I heard the shower on and thought it would be a good time to drop it off, though I should have waited a few more seconds," he gave a smirk.

"Thank you," I sighed, "now please, leave. I need to get ready and have my coffee before we go on a vampire hunt," I said. If I don't get my cup of coffee or two...make that three cups of coffee, I am going to feel bad for the vampires I face because I will not be in the greatest of moods.

I finally made my way downstairs wearing my 'warrior outfit' as I like to call it. Black tank top with my mom's leather jacket, skinny jeans, and of course, my combat boots. Standing behind the door, I was able to smell the hot coffee brewing and that woke up my nose and my eyes. My body was still in sleep mode but as soon as I get those cup of coffee inside me, I will be just peachy. I picked out my white coffee cup and pour the hot coffee in. Without realizing, I took three gulps and felt the warmth kicking in. It was still strange to me that I was able to chug down hot coffee without burning my mouth.

After finishing my first two cups, I went to pour another one emptying my coffee pot. Right about when I was going to take my first sip, Stefan came in and saw the coffee pot emptied.

"Aw come on Lilith, I just made that pot and it's already gone," Stefan started. "I'm gonna have to put in two coffee pots, won't I?" he joked.

I shrugged. "If you do, just means more coffee for me. Besides, you can have this cup if you want," I offered.

"Thanks," he took the coffee cup and sipped it. "Sometimes, I wish I was able to chug down this coffee without causing burns to my mouth."

"Yeah, it will come in useful. I can drink more and faster without burning myself," I smiled.

"What time are we meeting up with Kyle, Drake, and Calico?" Stefan asked.

I looked at the time and saw that we have a half hour left until our supposed mean time. "About half hour," I answered.

As soon as I answered him, I saw that devilish smile on him and knew instantly what was on his mind. "Stefan, we have a mission to do," I laughed.

He finished his cup of coffee and walked over to me. "Maybe I need some motivation to face the day," Stefan teased.

"So did I, that's why I had coffee," I joked. I saw his face turns into a pout which made me laugh even more. "Once we are done, then we can discuss further things," I smirked. Knowing that was good enough, he sighed and went to wash the dishes.

I quickly ran upstairs to grab my special dagger and tuck it within my boot than headed outside. I saw the gang there and already felt the dread of it. Calico waved us over and got started on the teleportation. Right when we were about to head off, someone was yelling my name.