Chapter 26

Once again, I have come across someone so beautiful and pure, someone that brings in light deep within your soul. Here was Goddess Danu, standing a few feet away. Just like last time, we were in a cove behind a waterfall. It was very peaceful and definitely an area where I could go to relax.

Goddess Danu smiles bright at me, wearing this time a light blue dress with a gold strand along her dress. She was barefoot. From a distance she could be seen as a pure hearted child who came to see her very first waterfall. She wears a golden necklace around her white perfect neck. Seeing her made me remember one of the pictures in my living room, same setting and outfit.

I could hear birds chirping loudly and peacefully as if they were communicating with the other birds. I could see deers and their young ones, fawns, frolicking in the field. In a far distance, I could see a double rainbow. Everything here was just beyond amazing and beautiful.

"Hello Lilith Moonlight, you called?" Goddess Danu spoke softly and happily.

"Goddess Danu, I'm sorry, didn't realize I called you so soon," I said nervously.

"Don't be dear. I love my children and will always go to them in time of need. I see that the vampires are back to their normal standards once again," she smiled with approval in her eyes.

"Yeah," I said quietly, remembering what happened to Stefan.

"Everything will workout in the end Lilith," Goddess Danu promised.

"How can you be so sure? How can I be some prophecy when everyone around me just dies? I know you are the goddess and all, but I can't do this if I will just end up losing everyone!" I said loudly with tears coming down. I wiped away my tears, trying to remain professional and respectful. "I'm so sorry Goddess Danu, I didn't mean to come of rude."

"Never apologize for how you feel. You must let it out so that you may begin healing. You know the whole say, all things happen for a reason? On your journey, everything will happen for a reason, even though you may not know why, but eventually things will start to look clear for you," Goddess Danu explained.

"How? Sure, the vampires are once again safe and the humans, but what about people like Stefan who lost his life for no apparent reason? Why bother going on this prophecy hunt if the people close to me will just end up dead?" I complained with a hint of anger.

"Lilith, I promise you this, though I can't explain in detail, everything will work out for you as long as you stick to the right side. Follow your destiny and in the end, everything will work itself out. I know it is troublesome to see it, but just have faith. You will be awarded for great acts," Goddess Danu stated.

After letting her words of wisdom hit me, I thought of something else that I needed to ask. "Have you heard about The Elite? Before I burned Lord Delaney, he mentioned how they killed my family."

"I can't say much but do beware of them. You will cross paths and big decisions will be made from you. Every step you take will be crucial within your journey," the goddess responded.

Couldn't she ever just say what she means. Nothing could ever be easy, not even in these dream visits. "I will keep that in mind."

"Go on my child, it is time for you to wake up. Face the new day proud and strong. Blessed be and may the light guide you on your path," Goddess Danu said happily.

"Blessed be Goddess Danu," I said with a smile.

Morning, I stretched my arms and got out of bed. I felt a bit groggy after everything has happened. I still had to meet with Thea to report to her about the mission and everything that has taken place. I dreaded the moment that I will have to face Thea but even she has a right to know of what happened with Stefan.