Epilogue

"Do you really think she is the one?" Fate directed her question to Goddess Danu.

"I do," Goddess Danu smiled. "Though she has much to learn if she's to win the war."

"Does she know?" Fate wondered.

"About them? The real story of what went on in the fire? No, not yet that is. Her destiny is such great," Goddess Danu answered.

"She's too young to hold much weight, along with her friends," Fate said.

"Ah yes, she may be young but her spirit is not. If she weren't capable then her prophecy wouldn't of been written about her," Goddess Danu stated. "You must have faith, Fate," she smirked.

"Look at them, dancing together, they have yet to know about each other. Much to learn," Fate said.

"Oh hush," Goddess Danu smirked. "They are still children, even they need to let go."

"A war against the humans and the supernatural is about to break loose and yet you want them to 'let loose?'" Fate felt confused.

"She will grow during her journey," Goddess Danu said.

"She has much to learn if she's going to win," Fate said it as a fact. "Lilith only gained one of her abilities, she must gain all or all will be lost."

"Her journey has only started. It is far from over. Once she holds it all, she will be able to surpass her enemies," Goddess Danu said with confidence.

"I hope you are right, Goddess. I hope you are right," Fate said once more.

Goddess Danu watched over Lilith for a few more moments, watching her dance with the ones she cares about. "You have much to learn my dear," she said to Lilith right before she vanished back to her cove.