Chapter 25

"Noooo!" I shouted. How dare he...Stefan... I could feel my tear drops dropping. All I could do was watch Stefan's limp body be thrown at the wooden wall. Everything felt as if it were in slow motion. I dropped to my knees, feeling weak. Energy drained out mentally and physically. He won...Lord Delaney won.

I looked up and saw my friends rushing at Lord Delaney. It didn't do much as Lord Delaney effortlessly pushed back my friends once more. Suddenly anger hit me. I wanted to rip his body apart into pieces, limb from limb. Make him feel every pain known to man. Suddenly I felt energized, a dark energy to be exact.

I could feel my face becoming veiny and fire in my eyes. I felt power and anger. Hatred and despair. As I glared at Lord Delaney, I could see his eyes going big. He will pay...he will die.

"Lord Delaney," a dark heavy voice came from me, floating up into the air, "you will pay for the crimes you have committed. You will feel the pain and suffering you gave to others. I have called on my wrath to seek vengeance for the wrongs you have done. You are a disgrace to the vampires and to the supernaturals and for that, you shall pay for your life!" I shouted at him with pure dark energy and anger.

I started throwing fireballs repeatedly at him and Lord Delaney dodging all but the last fireball which did not inflict much damage.

"Is that all you got, girl?" Lord Delaney taunted.

Anger it me hard so I unleashed it by making it rain. It wasn't the normal water rain we are used to but instead, rain of fire. It caused more damage to Lord Delaney and I could see he was gritting his teeth.

"You think you can defeat me? You're not the only one to have special abilities," Lord Delaney smirked. He grabbed me with force and threw me to the ground.

Using my energy to get back up, ignoring the pain he caused me, I was shocked that he could use the force.

"You see, I am a very old vampire. Within my life span, I have learned much talents and have earned favors from others. In return, they have given me powers. I am the most powerful vampire and I can not be defeated!" Lord Delaney shouted.

I looked around in hope for some aid in this battle. Stefan was dead and my uncle and friends are unconscious. I will be damned if I let him win and I will die trying if it comes down to it. Suddenly an idea popped into my head. I reached into my hidden pocket of my leather jacket to pull out a note that I have kept. Knowing I have nothing else to lose, I had no choice but to summon them.

Floating back up, dark energy erupted within me. I concentrated on my fire ability to bring them to life. Having it pictured clearly, I shouted with my dark voice, "Rise!" I threw my hands up. Suddenly fire minions were appearing out of nowhere. Moving fire elementals with orange-red eyes looking at me, waiting for instructions. "Kill him," my dark voice commanded them.

The fire elementals were moving towards Lord Delaney, all using fire beams from their gasly hands directly at Lord Delaney.

Lord Delaney, using his force abilities were throwing them around but it wasn't causing much damage to them. He tried punching them with only minimum success. I could see the anger in his eyes. Lord Delaney raised both hands around him and using his force energy, he shouted, "Enough!" and blasted the fire minions away and slammed me into the wall.

I tried to get up but the pain was overbearing. I could see Lord Delaney getting closer to me. I stood up wobbling a bit. I tried to summon a fireball to throw at him but he used his force to put my arm down.

"Stupid girl, you know you can't beat me. I am far more powerful than you will ever be."

I stayed quiet, trying to gather every bit of energy I could muster. I could feel the energy gathering together as if it was forming into a big orb.