School

North Korea's POV:

Well it's Monday today 😑. My brother and I have to go to school. Yes we go to school and I think it's pretty useless. I really don't want to go to school because of what happened on Saturday night....

After my brother and I dressed up, brushed our teeth, and ate breakfast we started walking to school. I could drive to school but it isn't that far away, we usually take 7 minutes to walk there. The only time we do drive to school is when it rains.

We were quiet the whole way to school... It's usually always quiet. After walking for a while we finally made to the highschool... welp time for me to die...

Once going inside my brother left with his friends leaving me alone.... I'm always alone at school so it doesn't matter.... I walked through the halls with my head high, straight posture, and fearful face.

Everyone becomes instantly quiet the moment they notice me. The only thing can be heard was tapping of my boots as I walked down the hall. Once I turn the corner I can hear the countries whisper stuff about me... 'OMG I thought he would kill us right now... He's scary.... I bet he scared the devil himself.... I heard he abuses his brother... I bet he hits his brother and that's why there not seen together... He should go away... Yeah he's nothing but a monster'.

Im used to all those comments. There always the same everyday. I walk to my locker and get my stuff. China walks up to me. "H-hi North. How are you doing...." She asked. "Im doing fine thanks," I responded not looking at her as I closed my locker. I'm surprised that I actually have a friend though I can tell she's scared of me though.

We talked for a while. We talked random stuff until the bell rang. We said our goodbyes and left. I walked to my first class, English or ELA. Every one becomes quiet when I walked in. I walked to the back of the room as everyone tries to stay quiet. I glared at everyone who stared at me. Eventually the teacher comes in and does the lesson

(Time skip)

Well class was boring but at least I didn't heard anyone talking about me breaking down on Saturday thankfully. I was going to my next class which was math... Sigh*

I walked in and the teacher greeted me. "Ah North Korea we have a new seating chart today. Look in front of the board to see the new seats," he told me. Great...

I looked at the chart. It says that I sit somewhere to left side of the classroom. It also says that my partner is... Germany. Welp that was a bad idea. Germany is terrified of me. Also wasn't he in the sleepover as well... He was but he was with the capitalist brat. If they did told countries about what happened my guess is that he will know.

Students were entering the classroom and looking at the new seating chart. Some groaned while others cheered about their new seats. Germany finally arrives and looks at the new seating chart. He froze when he noticed who his partner was. He slowly looks at me with a worried expression before walking over to his new seat.

The teacher did his lesson something about dependent variables and independent variables. After the teacher explained what it is and how to identify them he gave us our classwork. He told us we could talk as long as we don't take out our phones. If we didn't finish the classwork it becomes homework.

Germany being the hard worker he is instantly started working on it. I only stared at him. Germany can feel my eye (cause he has an eye patch) staring at him. He seems very uneasy. I leaned towards him. His hands start shaking. Hehe Im evil...

He quietly asked me, "C-can I h-help you?" My response was, "oh no really just wanted to ask if you had fun at the sleepover or whatever its called." He just looks at me confused. "Y-yeah... I-it w-was fun," he quietly responded. "So," I said, "did Japan or Canada do or said anything... Since my brother looked distressed when he arrived home." Germany responded, "N-no, but they where acting pretty s-strange. When we asked them what happened they only said they were just tired..." We stopped talking an did our work.

(Time skip to lunch because I'm lazy)

I walked to the roof of the school. I always come here since there's no one here. It's peaceful and quiet. I don't eat anything in school since Im usually never hungry. But boy if my brother finds out I don't eat lunch he would freak out. I stay here until the bell rings. Guess it's time to go back with those annoying students.

(Tiiiimmmeee skiiiiip by a tired student)

Luckily no one said anything that happened during that night... Although Canada did asked me if I was feeling ok after school... Besides that today wasn't too bad.

Word count: 870