Project Problems

North Korea's POV:

When school was done I went to my locker to get my stuff. I then proceeded towards the door. I stood there waiting. My brother came up to me but I told him I needed to finish a project so I won't walk home right now.

Germany soon came out. Walked towards him. "Hello again Germany. Shall we start heading to your house," I asked.

Germany only nodded before starting to lead me to his home. He was pretty tense the whole way there. I feel bad for him that I'm scaring him this much. To be honest I think Germany isn't bad at all. Many countries believe he's like his father Nazi but he's not, he's actually an opposite of his father.

We finally arrived and Germany with you shaking hand was trying to fit the key into the keyhole. When he opened the door, after a long while, he let me pass by first.

I looked around his room. It's very clean, and organized. The walls where a white color with a dark wooden floor and dark colored couches.

"L-lets g-go to m-my room..." Germany quietly and hesitantly told me. I nodded and followed Germany to his room. His room was upstairs. We walked through the hallway until he stopped and opened a door, I'm guessing his room.

Inside the room was big. The walls was in a light yellow with a wooden floor. He had a desk with neatly stack papers. He had a little corner with book shelves full of books and a black bean bag next to it.

We went to his desk and took out the poster. We continued our work. He was doing the work and formulas and I was trying to write an explanation and making the poster look neat. Germany was tense and tried not to talk too much. But as I started small friendly talks he seemed to clam down. By the time we finished Germany was calmer and with a little less fear of me.

"Finally done!" I exclaimed tiredly and with a little frustration. Germany nodded. "Yeah it was tiring. I don't think I would of finish it this quickly. If it where another country we probably be barley half way through," The German told me before chuckling. "You really take work seriously," he said. "Yeah I do. I believe that it better to finish things sooner than a later or then you'll have to rush through it with more stress," I responded. Germany agreed.

A phone rang Germany took out his phone. He whispered a sorry and answered the phone. He looked happy.

(North can only hear one side of the conversation.... Germany's)

"Hello Polen how are you."

"..."

"What happened? why do you sound sad!?"

"..."

"What do you mean..."

"..."

"B-but Polen what did I do..."

"..."

The call ended Germany looked at his phone in misbelief. Tears started forming in his eyes. I don't know what to do... "He broke up with me" Germany said with a quiet voice. (Germany and Poland where a couple for awhile)

"He left me..." He said in a sadder voice. Soon he started crying repeating why and what did I do wrong.

I have no idea what to do. I'm just watching Germany break down right in front of me. I do what I would do when my brother cries. I hugged him and rubbed his back. I was trying not to be tense since I've never done this to anyone but my brother.

Germany didn't hesitate long before hugging me back and started to bawling. I only kept on rubbing his back and tried saying soothing words. It seemed hours before he quieted down only with sniffles. When I looked at him he was asleep. He must've tired himself.

I laid him on his bed and out the covers over him. I pulled out my phone and told my brother I won't come back home. He didn't question it and said goodbye.

I won't let Germany be alone after that. He needed someone and since he lives alone and I don't trust anybody else to be here for him. I sat on one of the chairs in his desk....

I must've fallen asleep because it was dark already and I woke up hearing sniffles. I walked towards Germany's bed. He was curled up under the sheets. I shook him. "Germany.... Hey Germany, are you ok?"

I lifted his covers and he looked at me with tired, sad, red and puffy eyes. "I'm not ok... Polen left me..." He started tearing up again before continuing, "he s-said that this relationship isn't w-working when I asked w-why... H-he said, he s-said, that I am as bad as my v-vater... He called m-me a-a.... a n-nazi." He started crying weakly again I kept trying to soothed him until he fell asleep again. Now I'm angry at Polen. Why would he treat Germany like this? I thought he looked at Germany differently than the others.

In the morning I walked into Germany's kitchen. I looked through his stuff and got out ingredients to make a soup. After crying that much he must be hungry. I made the soup and kept the lid on the pot to keep the soup warm.

I walked back to the room. Germany woke up and saw me. "What time is it?" he asked me. I responded, "it's 9:48 a.m." Germany seemed to almost choke on nothing. "The school! We are so late. We need to go to at least the rest of the classe-," I interrupted him "Germany you are in no state to go to school." He kept quiet maybe I shouldn't have said it so strictly.

"Do you want something to eat?" I asked. Germany nodded slowly. I helped him down the stairs and into his dinning room. I told Germany I'll be back. I went to serve him some soup. I brought it back and give it to him. He ate it silently. I just sat I one of the chair. After he finishes eating he thanked me.

We where in his living room. It was quiet. No one said anything. "Can I ask you something," Germany said. I nodded. "Why are you still here? Why did you stay? Why are you taking care of me?" Germany asked.

"Well... I won't leave a person who is hurt. I was thought to help people that need help, no matter if you hate them or not," I responded his questions. He nodded.

Germany said, "thank you North Korea.... You know you are a nice country for taking care of me and making me that soup."

I've been feeling sad lately...

Word count: 1141