Curious New Zealand

North Korea's POV:

It was Monday again and I was forcing my brother to get up. "South get up we are going to be late!" I yelled at him. "Five more minutes," South said hiding under the covers. I sighed and took the covers off of him. South got up with an annoyed expression. He grumbled angrily. "Oh hush you, it's not my fault you were up all night with your K-POP," I said. I then proceeded to leave and I heard South whisper, "geez you act like a mom." "What was that?" I said and he responded a quick, "n-nothing!"

We ate our breakfast, walked to school, and went to our classes. It was lunch now and I was with China, Martial, Japan, South Korea, America, Russia, Canada, Germany, Hongkong, Philippines, and Poland.

"Hey guys North would like to make an announcement!" South said and gave me a teasing look. I just glared at him. Everyone had their attention at me. I glanced at China and she was blushing a little. "I guess I do..... China is my girlfriend now," I said quietly. I looked away feeling a blush spreading across my face. Everyone congratulated us and some started awing (is that even a word?) at us since China was hiding her cute blushing face on my shoulder and I was covering my less blushing face with my other hand.

After a while the bell rang and we went to our classes. The classes went by quickly and I was waiting for the last bell to ring. The bell finally rung and everyone was quick to leave since school is over for today. I was walking down the hall and I heard people talking about China and I becoming a couple. I was getting a little blush on my face, it's not too noticable though.

In the way to my locker I saw HongKong. She looked sad but had a small smile. I remember when I rejected her. The news about me getting a girlfriend could have made her feel sadder. I walked up to her. "Um... Hongkong are you ok?" I akwardly said. She looked up at me and smiled a little more. "I'm fine and don't worry about me. I just wish the best of luck to China and you," she responded. I felt guilty and said, "I'm sorry." Hongkong responded, "it's fine North. Plus I should've known that you and China were in loved. It was kinda obvious in the first place." I sighed and said goodbye to her.

I went to my locker and grabbed my stuff. South soon came with America and Canada. South asks, "hey North I'm going to America's house is that ok?" I felt a little worry. What if he gets kidnapped again? No he won't be kidnapped, he's going to be with America and Canada. But I can't help but worry. I need to stop worrying.... With hesitation I nodded. They looked at me in understanding when they saw me hesitant.

Canada whispered something to America and America nodded. Canada came up to me and said, "if you want to, you can come with us." I looked at him,"really?" Canada an America nodded. I smiled and accepted the offer.

We started to walk to the Canadian and American's house. They were all talking to each other and I only listen. I was ok with this. Canada has talked to me a few times so I can be somewhat included in the conversation. The thought that Canada remembered to include me made me happy inside. Our conversation were about stuff going on in school. Like who is the coolest teacher, what is the funniest prank, the next test, and other random stuff.

We finally arrived to their house. America opened his door and let us in. "We are home! And with friends!" America shouted happily. France came out from the kitchen to greet us, "hello North and South Korea. Make yourself at home!" She then went back to the kitchen. Two small countries started running downstairs. They looked almost alike. They both were blue, with the British flag on the top left, the only difference is the color of the stars in their faces. One of them has the stars colored white which was Australia and the one that has them in red which was New Zealand.

They went hugged their brothers and faced us to say hi. New Zealand tugged my dark blue shirt. "Excuse me, but who are you?" She asked timidly. I never really seen New Zealand in person so I wasn't surprised by the question. I squatted down to her hight and said, "I'm North Korea, it's a pleasure to meet you." New Zealand's eyes seemed to sparkle and she smiled. She said, "so you're South's brother right? The one who saved Australia and Canada!" We all chuckled at her little excitement. "Yup that's him," America answered for me. New Zealand then overwhelmed me with questions like, "you look cooler than I thought! Why did you hurt America before? Was Canada already hurt when you rescued him? What's your favorite color? Are you close to South Korea like I am with Australia? What's your favorite animal? What's your Nation animal?"

I just tried to keep up with all the questions while South and America chuckled. "New Zealand don't overwhelm him with so many questions," Canada said to his sister. She said sorry before scrambling upstairs with her brother Australia. We then followed upstairs going to America's room. On the way there, we passed by the living room were Britain was drinking tea while reading a news paper. We all said hi to Britain. Britain said, "hello, how was your day Canada?" Canada responded with, "it was good dad thanks." Britain nodded and continued to do what he was doing. I glanced at America who looked a little hurt. It's probably because Britain didn't ask about how his day went.

We then just went to America's room. "So you guys want to play anything?" America asked with cheerfulness as if nothing happened. South Korea said he wanted play against America in a video game. America turned on his TV and Console before getting the remotes to play. Canada and I just watched them play. New Zealand came to the room. She asked, "can I be with you guys?" I was about to say sure when America cussed and Canada quickly covered her ears. "Let's go to your room," Canada said before picking up New Zealand and going to her room. I trailed behind them leaving America and South alone which they were both raging.

We went to her room and sat down on her bed which had some nice flowers imprints. She got off of Canada's lap and went to the corner of her room where there was a cage. She brought out a small brown bird. She went back to us giggling.

"This is my pet Kiwi!" She said happily showing me her bird. I can't lie, it looks adorable. She then sat between Canada and I. She was happily petting her Kiwi. New Zealand then said how her day went without keeping anything out. She then asked how our day went and we told her.

"North why do you wear an eye patch?" New Zealand asked and Canada seemed to grow tense. I gave him a reassuring look and then looked at New Zealand. "Well a man hurted me when I was younger, probably your age," I answered. "Can you take it off so I can see please?" she asked intrigued. Canada also looked curious.

I sighed and took it off. They both gasped. "Oh no your eye is gone," New Zealand said sadly. "It's ok New Zealand, I'm already use to not having an eye," I reassured the small country. I then put my eye patch back. We talked for a while longer.

We are back with some more Q&A

North: yes I have realized that

North: yes I have realized that. I mean what kind of brother I would be if I didn't know his crush.

China: we are planning something for them. But are waiting until it's summer vacation to make the plan go into action

 But are waiting until it's summer vacation to make the plan go into action

China and North: *blushing madly*

North: We are not having children until we get married! *Blushing a lot*

___

Me: aw thank you

Well that's all! I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter