Bonus chapter 4

The author was with Jamaica and showing him how Bolivia was doing. The author then had to leave and gave the country a cookie before leaving. Jamaica has been doing better now and has had less nightmares about the readers torturing him. But he at least learned his lesson and is trying to be a better country now. He doesn't want to go through that again, ever.

Talking about torture, let's see how Soviet and Third Reich are doing. The author teleported to them. The author was horrified to have found USSR basically almost destroyed, bones, guts, and fingers everywhere. The author has never seen soo much blood in her life. The author then heard USSR giving out a faint, choked, sob. "He's still alive!?!?" The author thought. The author waisted no time to put USSR back together.

His body was quickly back together and Soviet was quick to curl up into a small ball and started shaking. "A-are Y-you oka-y author?" Third Reich asked the author, he was standing next to her. He was shaking and had dry tear marks on his face from watching the thing.

"No, I think I'm going to be sick from what I have witnessed," the author responded before booking it out. Third Reich sighed and walked over to the shaking Soviet Union and sat down next to him. "H-hey Soviet, s-snap out of it! It couldn't be t-that bad," Third Reich said. Soviet Union grabbed Third Reich by the shoulders and looked at him dead in the eye. "They were horrible. They were just as bad as you!" Soviet exclaimed. He was shaking and had unshed tears in his eyes.

Third Reich was now surprised. "They're as bad as me? But that's impossible. I'm the worst thing that has ever happened and b-because of it m-my c-children h-had to s-suf-ffer," Third Reich broke down after saying that. He regretted everything because his kids had to pay for his actions.

Soviet Union just backed away from him to be back curled in a ball. After Third Reich has calmed down he stood up and wiped his tears away. He thought a bit. Third stated, "Soviet.... You have done horrible things like me. You have h-hurted c-children. I have too but I never realized how bad it was until m-my own w-were h-hurt. I guess this is Karma for us. I don't feel bad for what they did to you because you hurted my East Germany, and I can only hope you regret what you did just like I did." Third sighed and walked away.

The author came back, looking better. "What happened?" She asked. The author saw Third Reich leaving and Soviet Union on the floor shaking violently. The author sighed and walked to the Union. She sat down next to him. "Hey you ok?" She asked. USSR didn't respond, he only stared at the author. He had unshed tears and his face looked of fear.

The author sighed, "well I can't say you didn't deserve it. I know you were angry and went crazy after the betrayal but you knew better than to kidnap those kids and make their lives horrible." Soviet didn't say anything as he looked away from the author and hugged his legs closer to his chest. "Just cry USSR, no one is here but me," the author said. It wasn't long before Soviet Union started bawling, and quiet loudly too. He was sobbing out how bad it was and what the readers did. The author just left him there so he can cry in peace, and definitely not because she couldn't handle hearing what the readers did to him.