Back Home

North Korea's POV:

"Don't worry about him he won't do anything because I killed him."

I looked at Poland with surprised, not expecting him to say that. I also didn't expect him to come and visit me. Poland walked in with Germany behind him. "Hello North how are you?" Germany asked politely.

I snapped out of my shock state to say, "I guess I'm doing better now." They sat next to China. "Why did you guys came to visit me?" I asked curiously, I was especially looking at Poland which made me feel sadness as I remember how he betrayed us."I wanted to thank for helping me be set free," Poland said before looking down sadly, "I also came here to apologise for betraying you." I looked down a little. He did killed Jamaica....

"It was Polen that found your location," Germany added. I thought for a bit. "I forgive you Poland," I finally said. Poland smiled at me. Germany smiled too. We chatted for a while. Germany said that he was very worried when he heard that I was kidnapped. They also told me in more detail what happened when I was kidnapped and the rescue. Poland had his wings flapping happily when talking how he fought Jamaica.

They then left China and I. Before they left Germany gave me a get well soon card. Not long after they left South Korea and America came. Now I was more surprised. America? Here to visit me? He probably just came because of South. Yeah that's probably it....

"Heyo North and China how's life?" America casually said while taking a seat. "I'm fine thanks," China responded. "I've been better," was my response. "I'm going to leave now. I'll come back and visit soon. Bye guys. Bye North," China said before leaving. I felt sad that my friend is leaving me but I guess sleeping on a chair is tiring and uncomfortable. I waved bye while America and South said goodbye. The moment she left my shoulder started to hurt again. I guess the medication is wearing off.

"I hope you didn't missed me too much," South said as he looked at me. "I did missed you but China was here the whole time to keep me company," I responded. "Well I hope you get out of this hospital soon. It's boring not having someone to fight," America said chuckling a little. He patted my burned shoulder. I shut my eye and hissed in pain.

America quickly retrieve his hand. "Are you ok!?!" South quickly exclaimed. "I'm fine," I hissed a little because of the pain. South Korea quickly left to retrieve the doctor. "I'm sorry for hurting you," America apologize. "I-its fine," I responded. The doctor soon came and injected me another doze of that medication. My arm felt numb and the pain stopped. The doctor soon just left us.

I sighed a little in relief. We started chatting a little or more like South Korea and America were talking to each other. I felt a bit of.... Jealousy...? I shook away the thought. I shouldn't feel jealous. They're friends and all but I want South attention as well. I start to worry that South might leave me to go with America. In my small panic I grabbed his hand. It made him jump a little. He looked at me before continuing his conversation with America.

I feel a bit more calm holding South's hand. They chatted a bit more before America had to leave. Now it was just South and me.

(Time skip (⁰⁰)◜✧)

It was a week before I was able to go back home. South Korea and China took turns in staying with me. I got some visitors like Russia, Martial, Philippines, America, Japan, Canada with Australia, Germany, and Poland. Other countries like Chile, Mexico, Denmark, and Estonia came over to just say thank you for rescuing them.

I was in a cast for my leg, but luckily my ribs healed. I had to use crutches which were annoying. I still feel pain in my body but it was barrable now, or I just got use to it.

At home I froze, everything was disorganized! My instincts to clean the house took over and I tried to clean. South stopped me though and said that I shouldn't force myself. "But I don't like the house like this," I responded. "Jeez North you're such a neat freak," South said. I pouted. "Fine I'll clean it," South offered. I was on living room's couch, looking at South clean and told him whenever he missed a spot. South would grumble every time I said that. It made me smirk a little.

After I was satisfied with how the house look, I told South so he can stop cleaning. He sighed in relief and sat down next to me. I hugged him and he just patted my head. He grabbed the remote control and turned on the TV. We were watching a movie and my eye slowly started to close. I fell asleep on my brother still hugging him.

I woke up and yawn a little. "Good morning," I heard my brother say. I look up to see South awake and smiling. I still had my hands wrapped around him. "Guess someone is clingy today," South teased me. I stick out my tongue at him which in return earn a chuckle. I just shoved my face into his hoodie. "Aww don't be mad North," South said.

Throughout the day we were always together and I'm hugging him every chance I get. Though that earned a lot of teasing from South. I finally just huffed in frustration and let go of him. I walked to my room with my crutches. I plumped down in my bed and got the nuke plushie. I hugged that instead.

"North are you mad?" South asked, a hint of amusement in his voice. I didn't responded. "Aw don't give me the silent treatment," he whined, "I'm sorry for teasing you. If you want I can hug you right now with no teasing." I shook my head. "I have my nuke to hug so no thank you," I responded. South walked to the other side of my bed to face me. I had half of my face hidden in the plush. He just stared at me with open arms. I just snuggled closer to the plush. I heard him muttered, "how am I jealous over a plush." I just stick out my tongue at him before covering my whole face with the plush. South just sighed and left. I got myself comfortable before going to sleep.

Woo another chapter yay!

I'm going to do a Q&A
So just ask me or any of the countries anything!

Word count: 1132