Different...

North Korea's POV:

It's Monday again and I don't really feel like going to school but this is the last week so I guess I have that to look forward to. I get out of my bed and changed into my usual clothes, brushed my teeth, did my bed, you know the usual.

I then went to make breakfast. When I was done and yelled at my brother that breakfast was ready. He didn't responded nor came. That is weird, unless.....

I sighed knowing very well what happened to my dear brother. I went to my room and got a rubber toy before going to my brother's room. I opened the door and saw South Korea still sleeping in his bed confirming my suspicion. I brought out the rubber toy which was shape of a spider. I still remembered when he said he was afraid of spiders when he forced me to go to that slumber party. This is only revenge for forcing me to go there in the first place.

I placed the spider in front of him. I then got a feather out and tickled my brother a little. He swatted the feather away at first before finally grumbling and slowly opening his eyes. The moment he opened his eyes he saw the spider. South jumped out of bed with a loud girly screech.

I lost it and started laughing. I could barely see South glaring at me as I kept laughing. "North! That was not funny!" He yelled at me as he playfully hit me. I kept laughing before calming down and told South, "you should have seen your face, it was priceless! The funniest thing I've ever seen," I teased my brother.

South pouted and grumbled, "two can play that game." He then grabbed his phone and faced the screen to me. I stood still as I saw what he had on his phone. He had a photo of me sleeping with the nuke plushie and me kissing China. My face heat up a little as I yelled, " I told you to delete that and where did you get that photo!" South smirked and said, "I have my ways."

I started chasing South all that morning to delete those photos. He said he was going to post them as revenge for me scaring him. At the end the photos weren't deleted nor posted because we were being late to school. South had to rush everything while I just had to eat breakfast and get my stuff.

When South was finally ready we ran to school because of how late we were. I didn't get to enjoy the scenery but I guess I'll enjoy it after school. When we arrived we had ten minutes before the first bell.

My brother and I went our separate ways. I went to my locker and there I was greeted by China and Taiwan. Taiwan akwardly waved while China happily hugged me. "Hi Norhie!" She greeted before asking, "Why did you come to school later than usual?" I sighed and answered, "I had a small fight with my brother...." China nodded. "Also China...." I started, "Taiwan is allowed in school?" China nodded, "yep! I got permission from the school since Taiwan has to be wherever I go because he can't be left alone for a while."

I nodded and grabbed my stuff. The bell rang and we said our goodbyes before going to class. This is going to be a long week....

(Time skip >')~~~)

It was lunch already and China asked me and Martial Law to come and spend lunch on the rooftops. I got my lunch and walked upstairs. Martial cought up with me and we both went to the rooftops together. I opened the door and China was already there with Taiwan.

I tense up a little before waving at them and Martial said, "hello". "Oh, hi Northie and Martial!" China said happily. "Hello China how where your classes?" I asked. "Well they were different with my brother here.... Apparently everyone knows that he was one of the kidnappers so everyone sends him glares.... That's why I asked you two to come here...."

Martial nodded and so did I. Taiwan was just fidgeting uncomfortably while looking down. I feel a little bad for Taiwan because I know how it feels to get those glares and rumors.... But I can't say he didn't deserve it either.

I sighed and sat down next to China. Martial sat down next to me and we started eating our lunches. We did our usual conversation, and Taiwan was quiet for most of the time. China has tried to make him join in the conversation but Taiwan would only say a short response and not join in. He's been very tense and stressed throughout the whole lunch period.

Lunch ended and we left to our classes. But before I left I noticed that Taiwan didn't eat a thing... I quickly texted China about that. Taiwan may have tortured me but he's China's brother and he was lied to....

I sat in my desk and sighed. Students started flowing in class and some waved at me, I waved back. I thought about how Taiwan is going to be under China's care and I sighed. This week is going to be a long week.

Another chapter done! Yay...

I haven't had any ideas of what to do before the school ended in the story.....

I'm going to give you a heads up...

I'm going to get attack for what I'm going to say next.....

Please don't kill me....

I'm thinking of ending the story soon.... Maybe in a couple of chapters.....

*I'm worried now-*