Pancakes with Flashbacks

North Korea's POV:

I woke up in a different room from my room. I looked around and remember what happened and that I was in Canada's room. It was still very early since the sun hasn't risen. Canada's sleeping form can be seen on his bed. I get my phone out to check on the time. It was 4:48 AM, it's early for most people but I tend to sometimes wake up in this hour. It gets frustrating to wake up at this hour because then I won't be able to go to sleep again.

I let out a sigh and quietly played on my phone. After a while the sun started to rise and it's rays started to go inside the room. Canada woke up when the sun was rising. "Good morning North," Canada tiredly said as he got up. "Good morning," I responded back to the Canadian.

I got up from the mattress on the floor and went to the bathroom to change back to yesterdays clothes since I don't have other clothes. I got out and walked to America's room. I knocked on the door and waited for someone to respond. After a while a sleepy South Korea opened the door. "Good morning," I said to my brother. "Good morning," South responded before he yawns. I gave South the folded clothes and told him to give it back to America when he woke up. I know he's asleep because I can hear his snores from here. South nodded before I left.

I went to the living room and heard Canada and France on the kitchen. I saw Britain in the living room reading a book while drinking some tea. "Good morning, Mr. Britain," I said respectfully before sitting on the couch a little away from him. The said person turned and looked at me. "Good morning to you too lad," he responded and a little hesitantly he added, "I'm sorry for my behavior yesterday, I wasn't acting like a responsible adult, I shouldn't have tried to hit you." I was a little surprised from his apology but smiled a little. "It's fine, I have already forgiven you," I responded. He sighed a little and continued his story.

I heard France call out that breakfast is ready. I saw New Zealand and Australia run downstairs and to the kitchen. America and South trailing behind them. I went to the kitchen as well as Britain did.

I sat down at the dinning table. They had pancakes. I got some pancakes. I saw Canada basically drown his pancakes with maple syrup. I felt a little worry for his health now. That much syrup can't be good for his health. I put some syrup on my pancakes but not nearly as much as Canada's. I took a bite and my taste buds exploded on how good it tasted. It brought me a smile as I happily ate the pancakes.

"Like the pancakes?" France asked me. I nodded as I took a another bite. They were soo good! "Canada made them, he is the best in making pancakes!" Australia said proudly while giving his brother, Canada, a huge smile. Canada blush due to the attention. "Thank you, but you guys are just over exaggerating about them," he said akwardly. Since he was sitting next to me I basically grabbed both of his shoulders and looked at directly at his eyes. "These are the best pancakes I have ever received in my whole entire life," I said before letting him go. South chuckled and added, "if my brother says it's good than it is good! He never lies." Canada just smiled and we continued to eat

(Time skip)

Since it's Sunday I went to China's house after the amazing breakfast Canada made. South Korea decided to walk around the park with America and some other friends. Currently I am sitting, or more like lying down, in China's couch. We are watching another movie. China was snuggled against my chest as we watched the movie.

China had her arms around my neck and I had my arms around her waste. We felt happy as we watch the movie. I felt China move and went I turn to look she gave me a kiss on the lips. That took me by surprise but I returned the kiss. It was just a short kiss before we separated.

China rested her head on my chest before letting out a happy sigh. I have butterflies and happiness inside me right now as I hold her close. "I love you," I told her. "I love you too," she responded. We enjoyed each others company as the movie continued.

I was still feeling tired from playing with New Zealand and Australia. I felt myself starting to drift off and my eye growing heavy. I probably fell asleep because I woke up with China stroking my face and playing with my eye patch, though not taking it off.

I looked at her and she blush a little. "Did I woke you up? I'm sorry," China said. "No you didn't don't worry," I reassured her. She sighed and continued caressing my face. Not going to lie it felt nice. She seemed to be thinking of something while looking at me.

"Do you want me to remove my eye patch?" I asked and she widen her eyes. "H-how did you know I wanted you to do that?" She asked. I just shrugged, "I don't know, you just seem so concentrated on my eye patch." China hummed in response.

I removed one hand from her waste to slip off the eye patch. I left the eye patch on the coffee table and put my arm back to her waste. She traced her fingers over the scar I have. This isn't her first time seeing me without the eye patch. She saw me without it two times this being the third. The first time was when we were younger and I started to trust her enough to show it when she asked. I told her how I got it and how my dad died that day. The second time was when they rescued me from the kidnappers, though no one put attention to it since there were other things to worry about.

"Northie can I ask you a question?" China asked as she took her hand away from my face and looked at me. I nodded as a sign for her to go on. She sighed before asking, "how was your life when you were under the control of USSR? You don't have to answer if you're uncomfortable talking about it."

I have only told South about that. I guess I'll tell China too especially since she's my girlfriend too. "Ok I'll tell you," I answered. She smiled and was attentive to what I was about to say.

(Flash backs)

I was shaking and crying. My eye, or where my eye was supposed to be, hurts soo much. The man was very scary. He shoved me in here in the back of this truck with a cover so everything was dark. I couldn't see a thing.

I was shaking of fear and pain. I sobbed loudly. Everything is gone. My father is dead, I'm being taken away, and my poor brother is alone. My brother, he must be soo scared right now. Luckily he isn't capture by this scary man. I can only hope he can find somewhere to stay.

The trip was long, very long. I was either crying or was passed out during most of the ride. My whole body hurts. The many bumps on the road doesn't help either. I wanted to get out of here! I need to get out of here!

With my new determination I started pounding above me to try opening it. My little hands and legs were desperately pounding. My heart raced as and my knuckles started to hurt but I kept trying. I felt the truck stop and I felt confused, why did it stopped? Soon after the truck stopped someone opened the hatchet.

It was that scary red man with the iron sickle and hammer. "SHUT UP YOU WORTHLESS TRASH!" He yelled at me. I shrink back and stare at him wide eyed. My body trembled and my heart started racing."don't try to escape, you wouldn't be able to do it. You're just a weak and pathetic little child!" the man sneered with poison in his words, "you'll stop if you know what's good for you."

He then closed the hatchet and left me in the dark. I felt frozen in place as the truck started moving again. I curled up into a little ball and hugged my knees tightly. I was shaking violently and felt the bile on my throat. Hot tears fell down my face. My knuckles hurt and so did my legs. My breathing was uneven. I felt so scared. I let out a wail. I sobbed and cried. I'm soo scared and hurt. I just want to wake up from this nightmare. I want to wake up next to my brother and cry into my dad's chest as I tell him of this horrible nightmare. I want my dad to be here, I want him to be here, I needed him, but he's dead! I never felt so alone and scared in my life. Slowly I lost my conscience after crying myself out.

To be continued....

Ah sorry for stopping the chapter right there, but it was getting longer than I usually write. Also sorry if I get the name of the parts of the truck wrong (I don't know what most of them are called since I barely hear the names in Spanish and never in English)

Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter!