passing time

North Korea's POV:

(Flash backs)

I have been living with USSR for a while now. He beats me up whenever I make a mistake, or if I whine or cry. I feel fear and sadness when I'm around him. He's treating me like a soldier with lots of hard training. He thaught me how to fight in combat, no guns though. I didn't like those lessons because USSR will go against me with his full power and he will hurt me. I got some pretty nasty bruises from him and I have received some scars too. My body will hurt at the end of the day, It will hurt so much I wished I could cry but I'm too scared if USSR finds out.

Luckily I have East Germany with me. She always comforts me at night and would treat my wounds. She is looking out for me like a big sister. There were a few times where I accidentally broke something but East Germany would take the blame. I feel grateful for her doing that but it also hurts seeing her get beat up by USSR in front of my eyes. She's always suffering, and I don't like that.

USSR is mean and I noticed that he's meaner to East Germany. He gives East more horrible punishments than me. As soon as I noticed that, I didn't let her take the blame on my mistakes. When I told her she said that it was fine and that I didn't need to do it, but I did want to and I told her why. USSR will only hit me, maybe even quick me if he was mad or drunk, while with East Germany he will instantly quick her and whip her and when drunk he would throw the empty glass bottles at her. After a bit of arguing we agreed that I will be responsible for my mistakes.

East Germany and I would tell each other stories about our life before being stuck here with USSR. East Germany said she has a younger brother named West Germany. She said that she would read stories to her brother and they will spend their time together. She has told me all the adventures and trouble she and her brother would get.

East Germany said that she has a father named Third Reich, and like my father he died. She never really explained how he died but she did say he was a good father even though he's consider evil to everyone else. East Germany knew her father was hiding something but never tried to figure it out until he died. She found out what he did and was shock her father would do such a thing. When she explained to me what he did, It made sense to why USSR hates her. Though it's unfair because she wasn't even aware of what her father did.

Ignoring the bad Third Reich did, East Germany said he liked painting and reading poems. She said her favorite time with Third Reich was when they made a cake. West accidentally dirtied her with flour in her face. She threw the flower back to him and he ducked before it hit him. Since West Germany ducked Third Reich got hit instead and it became a flour war. She had a sincere smile when she told me the story.

She also said that her brother is somewhere out there. I also told her about South and we both just hope they are ok. We both miss them but we know that they're ok, they have to be.

East Germany has told me USSR had kids since she's basically their maid/slave which means she has to clean up after them, cook them food, and treat them when they're sick. I didn't know about them because USSR usually has me doing something outside or away from them when they're up. I felt bad for those kids because their father was horrible so I can only imagine what he does to them. Unless USSR is like Third Reich and is only good to his children.

I was able to see USSR's children one day. USSR told me to go downstairs to my room but I was able to peek without him noticing me. There were a lot of children with different ages. One them even had wings! But I couldn't look at them longer because USSR might catch me.

I asked East Germany why USSR doesn't let me be near his children. She only responded with that he probably didn't want his kids to know he has an innocent child in work labor. It made sense but I wanted to see the children and see if they're like him or good like East Germany.

I'm running out of chapter ideas and titles.... Hah

I'm also sorry for the short chapter I don't feel motivated and Im sleepy because my parents hid the coffee after they found out I was shaking yesterday because of it. *Cries*

Hope you enjoyed the chapter!