Taiwan's return

WARNING: at the end of the chapter there is suicide

You have been warned

North Korea's POV:

The rest of the week has been going smoothly. Germany and Poland announced that their together again, Japan found a new anime series to binge watch, America's relationship with his father has improved, South Korea has been annoying me with his K-POP, Martial has been hanging out with me from time to time, and I of course have been hanging out with China. China and I would walk around the park, go to the movies, or just hangout at our house.

This week has been going well except for the fact that Taiwan is coming back on Saturday.... China hasn't stopped talking about how her brother is coming back and that he needs to be with her for security reasons. I didn't like the idea of Taiwan being able to be out of jail because of what he did to me, but seeing China's smile as she happily waits for his return, makes me feel better about it. I mean as long as my girlfriend is happy then I guess that's fine. I also didn't tell her about my uncertainties about Taiwan's return because I didn't want to worry China. I instead continued to work out. I have been getting stronger and got more muscles.

It's currently Friday night right now, one day before Taiwan's return... China has texted me if I would like to be with her when she picks him up. I didn't want to go, but choose to go anyways. I feel like this would make China happy and I want her to be happy.

I sighed and went to bed with my nuke plushie. I hugged the plushie as I tried to fall asleep. It took me some time to fall asleep because I was nervous. I just felt nervous he would do something but I know I can overpower him if anything happens. And with this thought, I fell asleep.

I have woken up and did my morning routines, doing the bed, taking a shower, brushing my teeth, making and eating breakfast, cleaning the house, etc. But the I had the constant thought that Taiwan is going to return today. South asked me if I was ok because I acted odder than usual. When I asked what he meant by odder he said that I'm more quieter and seemed to be thinking of something. I reassured him it was nothing and he only nodded and left to hang out with his friends.

I sighed and looked at the time. I guess I need to start heading to China's house now. I grabbed my stuff and locked the door before heading to China's house.

I was at China's door contemplating whether to ring the bell or not. Well I didn't need to ring the door bell because China already opened it. "Oh North you made it!" China exclaimed happily. I chuckled, "of course I made it, I said I was going with you didn't I?"

China laughed, "I guess you're right! I was getting worried you wouldn't make it." I just chuckled nervously and followed her to her car. We buckled up and China drove to the Jail.

The ride was silent. I was thinking and preparing myself to see Taiwan again. China put a hand over mine which made me jump because I didn't expected her to do that. "Hey Northie, are you alright? You seem..... Tense," China asked worriedly, still facing the road. "Yeah I'm fine! Don't worry about me," I responded. China had a frown on her face. Oh no did I made her upset?! "North..... Are you sure? You've been like this for the whole week. Is this about my brother?" China stated. I felt a little panicked, I didn't wanted her to be upset that it is about his brother but I also didn't wanted to lie! "Don't worry about it China! I'll be fine," I answered. China sighed but didn't pushed it further.

We finally arrived at the jail. China parked the car and we went in. I was putting attention to my surroundings because I don't trust a place like this. We went to the office did some paperwork before the policemen brought out Taiwan.

"China!" "Taiwan!" The two siblings hugged each other. "It's good to be able to hug my little sister again," Taiwan said as he parted away from China. "It's good to know that you're finally out!" China exclaimed happily. I was just watching them and not wanting to interfere. China looked happy and that made me smile slightly.

Taiwan then noticed me and walked up to me. I tensed up and prepared myself mentally for a fight. "Hey North, thanks for taking care of my sister. Again I'm sorry for what we did to you, but I hope that we can one day fix this," Taiwan said with sad eyes. I just nodded. China then took us to her car and drove us home.

Bolivia's POV:

I hate this place! I hate North Korea! I hate Poland! I hate Taiwan! I hate Vietnam! I hate Cuba! I hate everything! Why did everything went wrong!?!? Just ARGH!!!

I was pacing around my cell angrily. Why did those (no no word) had to ruin everything! Everything was going well! We were about to permanently break North Korea! It would have made Jamaica happy! I'm fact he hasn't been this happy since he started torturing him! But he died in the hands of that (no no word) Poland.....

They ruined everything! Jamaica deserved to be happy! He never had anything good. His family rejected him, his mother, father, and even siblings! He was bullied throughout elementary. He was raped in middle school too.... He had so many mental illnesses as well. He had to take a lot of pills for those illnesses. He was so depressed he started doing drugs in middle school. I was his friend from the start and I have tried to help him, but it never seemed to be enough. I also have gotten a little crush on him as well....

His life seemed to have gotten better in highschool. He worked out to be stronger and was the third strongest student. He was happy then but then North Korea had to come and ruin everything. After North beat and humiliated Jamaica, he went back to his depressing state and drugs. I was with him to help him out, I wanted to get back at everyone who wronged Jamaica.... Then Jamaica got the idea of kidnapping the countries and/or the people who they care. We were going to make them feel what Jamaica felt. But then that was ruined.....

There's nothing for me here.... I don't know why they didn't kill me as well. There's no point of living is there now.... I sighed as I grabbed the sheets from the beds and tying a part of it on top. I then pushed the bed near there so I was able to step on the edge. I tied the sheet around my neck. I'm going to die and I will finally be back with Jamaica.

Those were my last thoughts before I couldn't feel the ground anymore.....

When you get so used to the flashbacks story that you forget about the present one-

Well I tried to explain a little of Jamaica's backstory......

Anyway hope you guys enjoyed the chapter!