Pain & Suffering

Warning this will contain some violence and some blood, so you have been warned

North Korea's POV:

I must've fallen asleep somewhere during the ride in the van because I woke up in another place upside-down? I'm hanging upside down. My arms were tied behind my back and my legs were tied in chains that are hanging from the ceiling. The place looks really bad. It has dust everywhere with spiderwebs. The air smelled old and rotten. It looks like I'm in a basement of some sort. It was pretty dark with it's source of light from a small light bulb in the ceiling. To my right I made out a staircase that lead to a wooden door. To my left is what scares me though. There is a table with some knifes, guns, ropes, poison or drugs, and other stuff.

I heard the door opened and I look at who opened it. Of course it had to be Jamaica. He had this evil smirk. He slowly walks down the stairs. I growled at him. He walks up to my face. I growled louder at him. "Well, well, well, has the sleeping beauty finally woken up~" Jamaica teased as he walked around me. He was looking up and down me. His smirk grew. "I'm going to have fun with you~" he said, "the others were pretty weak. Just one hit and they start bawling their eyes out. They also don't have good stamina so torturing them was not really an option. But you are different~." I glared at him as he stopped circling around me and was in front of me. "To be honest with you, your brother was pretty weak and pathetic," Jamaica said. My patience snapped in half. I started trying to get him. I was trying to get out of the chains. I just want to hurt him if he hurtted South!!

Jamaica just looked at me amused. "Little North got angry~" Jamaica teased. Since I was swinging a little I tried to bite Jamaica but missed. "Na ah ah. You can't bite me. For that and for almost killing me you deserve a punishment," Jamaica said evilly. He then grabbed the back of my head and looked at me thoughtfully. I only glared and growled at him.

He finally let's go of me and walks to the table. He looks at all of the items. I'm getting worried and I tried fighting off the chains. I know this won't work but my extincts are going off and want to get out now. "Oooooooo~ this looks good," I heard Jamaica say. He came over with a metal pipe. My heart raced in fear.

Soon he started hitting me with it. (I feel real bad for writing this now...) At first I yelped in pain. I tried to not make any sound that I was in pain. I can't show any weaknesses. Jamaica smirked at my silence and hit me harder. I felt something break inside my chest. It hurts a lot. I shut my eye close so I can hold back the tears. I don't know how long he did that for but he finally stopped. He was huffing a little.

I was shaking in pain as I try to keep it all in. "Huh... You're stronger than I thought, but don't worry we'll break you soon enough~" Jamaica said. I heard his footsteps going fainter. I heard the door open and then close.

I finally opened my eye and let my tears fall down. My whole body hurts. I'm pretty sure I have a broken rib or two. This is going to be my life now... Nothing but endless suffering and pain. I tried to keep my sobs as quiet as I can. I feel my whole body shake in pain. My legs feel numb due to me being upside down.

At least South is safe I thought after I cried for a while. He is the only one that matters. I wonder how he is right now. Is he back home safely? Does he miss me? Is he with his friends? He might be sad about me but he'll move on soon. I was never the best brother to him so South will probably forget me after a while. Everyone else will forget me. I'm nothing but a worthless monster. I have made people suffer and made my brother upset more than once. I'm not worth anything. These thoughts made me fell sad. I soon fell asleep due to tiredness.

~~•~~

I woke up with a huge pain in my whole body. I finally remembered what happened. I was still upside-down. My head hurts a lot, probably due to the blood going down to my head. I felt sick. I feel like I'm going to let all my insides out. I then heard the door opened.

I heard more than one person's steps. I glanced over and saw Jamaica with Cuba. Jamaica had this smirk on me. I didn't have the energy to try lashing out so I just stayed put and growled. Jamaica looked at where Cuba is and nodded. I suddenly fell to the floor. I yelped in pain as I landed on the floor. The pain in body hurts a lot.

I can't move without feeling any pain. That's when Jamaica hit my stomach as hard as he could. This made me spit out blood and made me slide the floor. I coughed some blood painfully. "Take him in the cell," I heard Jamaica said. I saw Cuba approach me. I hissed at him as he grabbed my tied arms. He briskly lift me up causing pain throughout my body. I shut my eye and clenched my teeth.

He dragged me to a cell that was in a dark corner of this basement that I didn't see. He pushed me in there which caused me to fall and yelp. He then got down and cut the ropes off. Before Cuba left he hit me in the side. I was curled up in pain as I heard him chuckle and left. Jamaica was also gone.

I felt myself shake in pain. I started to quietly sob due to the pain I feel in my upper body. I was in that position for who knows how long. I finally got the strength to look around from the floor. There was an old bed in here and dust everywhere. I crawled to the bed and with difficulty I got on top of it. I huffed in pain and cried myself to sleep.

Word count: 1087