Visiting

North Korea's POV:

I was sleeping peacefully. I then slowly opened my eye. The first thing I saw was China's sleeping form. She has her hands on my chest and was facing to the side. Her breathing was slow and relax proving she's asleep.

I couldn't help but aww at her adorable face. She looked so relaxed. I slowly and gently caressed her face. She leaned on my touch which made me freeze immediately. I felt my face heat up quickly. I looked away, she's too cute for me.

"Hm? What's wrong Northie?" China asked sleepily. I blushed harder hearing the nickname and covered my face with my hands. I felt her get up and was now currently sitting on me while I tried to calm myself down. Why do I feel so embarrassed!?!

I then felt her stiffen. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to give you a nickname!" China said frantically, and through my fingers I could see her blushing face. "I-its fine.... I liked it," I whispered. China sighed in relief, but was still blushing. She then got up and off of me. Her warmth leaving me and that made me a little sad. Before she left though, she kissed my forehead since I was still covering my face and left quickly. That made me blush more if that was even possible.

Why do I feel so embarrassed??? I tried to control my blushing face. After I calmed myself down I sat up. Why couldn't I controlled my emotions just now. I guess the love is getting the best of me but I don't mind. I sighed happily, I'm just so happy.

(Time skip (。・//ε//・。))

I was in front of my house, China with me. She was happily bouncing around and had a little blush dusting her cheeks. Her smile melts my heart. When we went inside I was greeted by South Korea.

South Korea had that face... What did Japan called it? Feny face? Renny face? Wait, I remember now, it was called a Lenny face. Why is he giving me that face though?

"So did you guys had fun?" South said with that face. I felt myself blush madly and felt China stiffen next to me. "N-NO SOUTH WHATEVER YOU THOUGHT HAPPENED DIDN'T HAPPENED!!!" I yelled at my brother due to my embarrassment. South just chuckled and answered, "aw you're no fun. I was only joking no need to be aggressive." I huffed angrily but calmed down. I took China to my room so we can talk some more. We already ate breakfast at China's house so we weren't hungry.

We were talking about random stuff until I asked, "so are we going to tell the others about our relationship?" China looks at me and says, "I think it would be good idea, so they don't try to take you." Take me? What does she... Oh yeah Hong Kong.

After enjoying each others company, China checked the time. "I have to go," she said sadly. My smile dropped. "Already?" I asked. She nodded, "I promised to see my brother today, sorry." I understood but was sad she had to leave. "I mean you could come with me if you want," she quietly whispered. I wanted to say yes but the thought of Taiwan makes me shiver. It brings back those horrible memories. "You don't have to go I'll understand," China added since I was quiet.

I gulped and said, "I'll go." China smiled and grabbed my hand. We went out the door, I said bye to South, and China drove to the jail her brother was kept in. I felt myself getting a little nervous scratch that I am very nervous. Every passing minute I feel myself grow more and more tense. I flinched when I felt a hand on mine. I looked to see it was China who placed her hand. "If you aren't comfortable I can bring you back home," she said sweetly while still looking at the road. I sighed and said, "no it's fine, we are already almost there. I'll be fine," I said reassuringly. In all honesty I don't want to go anymore but I already agreed. I also don't want China to be delayed because I know how much Taiwan means to her. I just can't help but feel scared, no I shouldn't be scared, I need to face these fears. Now I feel determine to get rid of this fear.

(Time skip brought you by a worried Korean)

We were inside the jail and were waiting for Taiwan to come. The room was gray and cold, there's a wall in the center with thick windows so we can see the prisoners we are visiting, the windows are separated in columns, and there was a small holes on the bottom middle of the window so we could talk with the prisoners. (I'm sorry if this explanation is bad)

There were three other people here talking to two different prisoners. There were also polices in both side of the walls. I then saw the celled door open and out came Taiwan. I felt myself freeze a little as he got closer. Don't be scared, don't be scared, I can do this, I'm strong, I'm strong.

Taiwan looked at us with a sad smile and waved. Before sitting in front of where we were sitting on the other side of the window. "Hello guys, I'm surprised you came to see me North Korea," Taiwan said with a sad voice. I wanted to flinch when he said my name but I fought the urge. Be strong, be strong, you aren't weak. "I just came to accompany China," I quickly responded trying to not let my voice stutter. I'm strong, I'm strong, there's nothing to worry about.

Taiwan's sad smile dropped to a frown. He then sadly said, "I'm sorry for what I did to you North. You didn't deserve the torture we gave you. Jamaica lied to me about you trying to hurt China. How wrong was I to believe him. I know no matter what I say or how much I say sorry, the stuff I did is unacceptable and I understand if you don't forgive me." I looked at him, he looked so sad and guilty. I feel a little bad for him but I don't think I'm ready to forgive him. "Im sorry but I cannot forgive you," I said and Taiwan looks sadder, "but maybe in a future I will."

Taiwan looked down shamefully and whispered a small, "ok." China just grabbed my hand that was twitching from the nervousness. She gave a gentle squeeze and made me be a little less tense but I didn't keep my guard down.

China looked at Taiwan and said, "How are you doing brother?" Taiwan looked up at his sister and said, "I was able to make Cuba see that Jamaica lied to us. He, Vietnam, and I stick together now. Bolivia hates us very much especially me. We try to be together as much as possible. We try not to start any fights but that's all Bolivia wants with us. I actually have a bruise on my side from when he punched me when I had my guard down. I think Bolivia is grieving from the death of Jamaica. I heard from one of the inmates that he was crying in his sleep repeating Jamaica over and over again." China looked to be in tears after hearing her brother's life now. I gave her a gentle squeeze in her hand to calm her down. She wiped her eyes to get rid of the tears that wanted to fall.

Taiwan looked like he wanted to go over and hug her sister but he can't. He looked so sad. I also feel bad for him but I still can't forgive him yet, South has gotten hurt from them and no one can hurt him. Taiwan said, "how about you China, how is your life going?" China had already calmed down when Taiwan asked the question. She looked at me as to ask permission, I nodded. "I.... I have been doing well and North is my boyfriend now," China said nervously. Taiwan looked shocked but then said, "I'm happy for you China and may he give you happiness." China lets out a sigh. Taiwan gives me a pleading look, "please look after her for me." I looked at him and responded, "I will, don't worry."

More Q&A's because why not

South: that isn't a bad idea but Japan has incredible hearing skills

South: that isn't a bad idea but Japan has incredible hearing skills. I'll have to be careful. I will confess to her soon because I can't be single Pringle when North has date. I just hope she won't reject me

___

Welp that's all for today! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Sorry if it's not very good, I've been busy lately with homework and chores.

Word count: 1488