Movie night

South Korea's POV:

I was sitting in the couch thinking how the date is going for my brother North Korea. I know that China is going to confess to him. My phone got a message and I opened it up. It was from Japan.

She send me a picture of North and China kissing. She was stalking them in case something went wrong like North rejecting China which would mean Japan would have to comfort her. Seems like everything went smoothly. I saved the photo.

I smiled, my brother isn't a single Pringle anymore. I was celebrating with some K-POP until I remember, I'm a single Pringle. I sighed. My brother got a girlfriend before meeee.... Now I'm jealous but I'm still happy for North.

I have a crush on Japan for a long time now but I don't know how to tell her about my feelings. We have been friends for a long time now and I don't want to ruin that. I sighed again and turned off my K-POP. I'm pretty sure Japan won't like me back though. I'm just too scared to tell her.

I heard my phone ring and I picked it up. It was North Korea.
"Hello North! How was your date?" I asked even though I knew the answer"Hello South, It went better than expected. I'm officially China's boyfriend now," he said that with so much pride I chuckled a little. "Aww my baby brother is all grown up *fake sniff*" I said dramatically. "H-hey you were only born a few minutes before me ok!? Plus you act to childish...." North mumbled. "Woah don't get angry I was just messing with you," I defended myself. "Anyways, I just wanted to inform you that I'm going stay at China's house for tonight," my brother said after calming down. "Oooo~ so you guys are going to be alone together, well don't have too much fun," I teased. "What do you.... Wait! no we're only going watch some movies!" North said and I can almost see his blush. "Yeah, yeah ok. I'll see you tomorrow then." I said. "See you tomorrow" North responded and then hanged up.

I sighed. Everything is better now. I hope my brother's life will get better from now on with his girlfriend China. He has suffered so much. He needs more love from all the suffering he has had. I got up and went to bed.

North Korea's POV:

I was a little flustered from South's comment. China put her hand on my shoulder and that calmed me down a bit. We then went to her house.

We were at her living room trying to decide what movie we should watch. "There just so many good movies I can't pick," I said looking through the movies. "Why don't we watch Mulan," China suggested. I know for a fact that is her favorite movie so I agreed because I want her to be happy.

We grabbed a big bowl full of popcorn, a blanket, and set up the movie. I was in the couch with China in my lap while being wrapped in the blanket. China has the bowl of popcorn in her lap. I was a little flustered at this position we are in but I soon got use to it.

We watched the movie, and ate the popcorn. I heard some soft snoring somewhere towards the end of the movie. I looked down to see a passed out China. Her face was relaxed and looked cute. I blushed a little at the thought. I looked at movie which soon ended.

I knew that we should go to bed but I didn't want to wake up China. She looked so peaceful sleeping. I carefully took the now empty bowl and put it at the coffee table that was there. I then carefully slid down so that we are laying down instead of sitting. China was on my chest sleeping soundly. I blushed, she's too cute for me. I just wrapped my arms around her and tried to go to sleep, but I was blushing too much at China's cuteness. It took a while before I fell asleep as well.

A short chapter today sorry. I forced myself to write this for accidentally posting the wrong chapter the other day as a sorry to you guys. Also ignore the drawing above, I was ranting with my art and I actually like how it turned out. I'm ok now so don't worry guys....
Um here have this bad attempt of drawing South Korea in a Pikachu onesie