Carnival!

North Korea's POV:

It's Friday today. Last day of school. I'm also in my last class. Everyone seem to be looking at the clock waiting and counting the seconds for the bell to ring...

This week has been... Long and stresseful. Everyone has been spreading rumors about Taiwan. China, Martial, and I have tried to stop them because China seemed to be hurt whenever she hears them... I don't want her to be upset and I understand that she wants to protect her older brother. Taiwan seemed to go more depressed the more people glared and said stuff to him... I honestly feel bad for him. I Know how it is to be treated that way...

I have tried to talk more to Taiwan, and slowly tried to make out relationship better. Yesterday I have forgiven Taiwan. He almost cried tears of joy. Taiwan seemed a bit happier since then. I did this mostly for China. She has been stressing out about her brother and checking if he's been doing well. China thanked me so many times after I forgave Taiwan, more than Taiwan himself.

China and I have been starting to plan on how to get my brother South Korea to be with Japan. We have planned that tomorrow would be a good day to make them be together. The reason for that is that the summer carnival starts tomorrow. They can have some fun and then South can confess his feelings to Japan.

Just as I thought about that the bell rang and everyone ran out of their seats. The students have started chatting and yelling happily that the school year is finally over. I sighed happily and walked to my locker where China and Taiwan where already waiting.

China was jumping a little in happiness. "Hello China" I said happily as I hugged her. "Hello North!" She happily chirped and hugged me back. I smiled at her happiness. South soon came and joined us. We then went to China's home to plan the date for South and Japan. Taiwan has helped as well by making some suggestions. He really wants to help people now and regrets everything he did.

(Time skip to tomorrow)

It's finally time for my twin brother to get a girlfriend. We made the perfect plan.

South was very nervous though. "I'm worried she would reject me," he said worriedly as he checked his outfit. "I'm sure she won't," I said calmly. South turned to me. South then asked "Are you sure? What if she rejects me and stops becoming friends. What if she hates me after this! What if-" I cut off South by saying, "she won't do that. Don't worry so much, just smile and relax. It will all go well." I gave South a reassuring look and pat on his back. South took a deep breath and said, "ok I'm ready,"

After that, South went to pick up Japan. China, Taiwan, and I went to the carnival in case anything happened and also because Taiwan and China wanted to have some fun in the carnival.

Third person's POV:

South took Japan to the carnival. He was nervous but tried to calm down. Japan on the other hand has no idea of the confession. She just wants to have a good time with her friend, well her crush. She was very excited to go on the rides.

North, China, and Taiwan have already started going on the rides but kept an eye out for Japan and South Korea. They were having some fun. Taiwan was carefree right now, his worries seem to be forgotten as he had some fun with his sister and her boyfriend.

Japan dragged South to many different rides. South laughed at her excitement, but was happy seeing her happy. They went to many rides and played some of the games.

Japan saw a plushie of a cute cat. "South! South! South! Look at that cute stuffed toy," she said as she pointed at the cat. South chuckled, "want me to get it for you?" Japan nodded. So they went up to the stand.

The game was to pop all of the balloons with darts. It seemed easy to South so he started playing. Was South wrong, he kept missing and didn't get the sufficient amount of balloons for the cat. He tried and tried, but kept failing.

"South, it's ok if you don't get the cat. You can stop if you want," Japan said with a small smile. "Don't worry Japan, I'll try again," South said. He kinda wished North was here doing this because he's better at these games.

South took a deep breath and concentrated. He then started popping the balloons with the darts without missing one. He finally did it. Japan cheered, while South was happy that after soo many attempts, he finally got the cat for Japan.

The man gave the cat to the very happy Japan. "Thank you South for winning this!" She said as she hugged South. "Your welcome," he responded.

Nearby Taiwan and North were carrying a bunch of stuffed animals that North won for China. China was happily bouncing around. "I can't believe you got all of these for me!" China said happily to North. "Me either," Taiwan added. North chuckled a bit. "It was easy to win those silly little games," North Korea responded.

Taiwan looked at North and said, "no it's not really that easy to win those games. I always struggle with these games." North responded, "practice, just practice." They all laughed as they tried to look for South and Japan.

South turned to Japan who was smiling ear to ear while hugging the plushie. "Want to go to the ferris wheel next?" He asked. Japan answered, "yes! It will be so much fun!" They then went to the ferris wheel line to wait to get up on the ride.

North, Taiwan, and China also went to the line a little off where Japan and South were. Japan didn't notice them as she was excited and looking forward to the ride. South was starting to get worried but kept up his smile.

Soon Japan and South went inside the little carts and it started to move up. North, China, and Taiwan went to another cart and they enjoyed the view and talked how fun the day was.

Japan was looking out happily and South was preparing himself to confess to Japan. He took a deep breath and grabbed Japan's hand. Japan looked at South with a confused expression.

"Japan, you been my greatest friend since I was young. You always seem to know how to make me happy, and I enjoy your company," South started saying, "I want to let you know that I love you and if you would like to be my girlfriend." Japan looked at him with a surprise expression.

South looked down preparing for the rejection but instead Japan hugged him and kissed him. South opened his eyes wide but then melts into the kiss. They soon parted and Japan looked at South with a smile plastered on her face. "I have felt the same way for so long South," she said. South smiled and they both snuggled together as the ride slowly comes to an end.

Aaaaaah! It's been soo long since I posted a chapter!

I'm sorry I just been having a lot of personal problems at home and it's been stressing me out a lot...

I am too tired to double check this and correct it.....

I hope you enjoyed it though...

Word count: 1265