Ame's Problems

Warning:
This chapter may be offensive to some people. Please note that this was made for entertainment purposes, and was not meant to offend anyone.

North Korea's POV:

It was the weekend, which means two more weeks for school to end. But that also means one more week for Taiwan to get out of prison.... I'm not too worry. I have been working out more than usual so I can be stronger. I just want to be ready for anything.

Today however, Canada invited me and South Korea to hang out at their house. When South and I got to their house, South instantly went to America to have another round of a video game. That left Canada and I to chat. Australia and New Zealand would come and talk to us.

"Australia! Sweety its time to go to the doctor's appointment," I heard France yell from the first floor. Australia ran out of America's room and to his mom downstairs. "We'll be back soon!" France said before I heard the door close. We weren't alone since Britain was still here. Probably to take care of New Zealand.

America and South Korea stopped playing their game after a while. Right now we are all chatting about random topics. "Do you guys want to play with me outside?" I heard New Zealand's cheerful voice at the door of the room. We all looked at her. "Yes of course we can," Canada said with a smile to his younger sister. "Some fresh air should do us some good," my brother said. I nodded and so did America.

We all got up and followed the young country. "Wait let me tell Dad that we are going to the backyard," America said before going to the living room where Britain was at. We all said ok and went outside. New Zealand quickly started playing tag with Canada and South Korea. I just watched them run around chasing each other like little kids, well New Zealand is a kid. I noticed that Canada and South are running a little slower to give New Zealand more of a chance.

Seeing this reminded me of when South and I were younger. When we played with our dad. Dad was very fast and agile but he would always go easy on us since we wouldn't stand a chance against him at any running game. That's one of the many great memories I have of my father. I let out sighed and looked at the game of tag that was still continuing.

We were out here for about 5 minutes, but America isn't still here. He said he was only going to tell his father that we were going to be outside which shouldn't take more than a few seconds. Now I feel worried for the American.

I got up and headed to their house. "Where are you going North?" asked Canada. "I'm just going to check on something, I'll be back soon don't worry," I responded before going inside.

I walked to the living room but didn't see either Britain or America. Odd, I thought that they were supposed to be here. I shrugged the thought away. Then I heard some noises from the kitchen, or more like voices. I started following the voices until I was in front of the kitchen. I stood behind one of the walls so that they don't see me yet, I want to know what's going with my own eyes before asking them.

I saw Britain sitting on a chair looking very angry and America had his head hanged down. America said, "Dad I'm sorry fo-" America got interrupted by Britain who spat, "don't. Call. Me. Dad." I was shocked at the scene, I never thought I would witness such a thing. I don't even know what America did to make Britain angry so I'm going to keep watching.

"Sorry..... father," America said his voice sounding a little shaky. "You embarrass me son, why can't you be more like Canada, or Australia, even New Zealand," Britain started again with his poisonous words. Now I'm really confused, what's going on? Why is Britain so angry at poor America?

"You don't have good grades like New Zealand, you aren't lively like Australia, or as obedient as Canada," Britain stated. Why is he saying those things to America? I feel that I should interfere now, but I want to know what's the problem that caused this.