Chapter 1: So, this is what we're up against?

Don's POV

"This is Toronto, the capital of North America, birth place of funk where the albini panther roams free. Beneath my manly-size 14 brogues 19 teams are arriving at this historic train station ready to embark on a race around the world. I'm your host, Don. And this is.... THE RIDONCULOUS RACE!"

*cue the opening*

Aaron's POV

I was sitting in the taxi next to Courtney who was talking to some lawyer named Michael. Maybe it has to do with her wanting to become a lawyer, but I won't think to hard about it.

I continued texting my parents while we were on our way to the capital of North America.

Don's POV(him explaining the teams)[we're only gonna go over their team since that's the team we're centered on]

"Aaron and Courtney. Complex Strategist who have 4 seasons of reality TV experience."

Aaron's POV

Confessional

"Some of you may recognize us from Total Drama. Well, let's just say we know a thing or two about reality TV." Courtney crossed her arms and grinned." We even won a season."

"Technically, I won the season." I corrected.

"Do you want me hit you?" Courtney crossed her arms.

"I'm kidding Court. It was a team effort." I patted her shoulder.

End of confessional

Me and what I assume would be the rest of the teams met up with the host.

"Right this way teams. Over here." Don told us.

All of the teams grouped up.

"Welcome contestants. This is the starting line of your 26 part race around the world. Each part ends at a chill zone. Get there fast because the last team to stand on The Carpet of Completion may be cut from the competition. But the first team to reach our last chill zone will win 1 million dollars!" Don said as everyone started cheering.

"Look over here." Don said, getting our attention. "This is our Ridonculous tip box also, known as the Don box. Press this button to get the travel tips that will lead you through the Ridonculous Race. Ready teams. On your Mark's, get set........RACE!" Don pointed as we all took off running.

I picked up the tip and handed it to Courtney.

"Race on foot to the CN tower and find the Don box to get your next tip." Courtney read. "Come on!" She grabbed my arm pulling me in her direction.

Confessional

"Let me just say that before getting here, I did a bit of studying on a few places." Courtney said arrogantly.

"You mean, we did a bit of studying before we got here." I corrected.

"Yeah. That's what I meant.... to say. But I'm the one with the bigger brain." Courtney said arrogantly.

"Are you sure, because when we took that quiz online last week it said-" I started.

"That I was the smarter of the two." Courtney cut me off.

"What ever floats your boat Court-case." I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Do I have to remind you who got us the win in London during our previous trip around the World?"

"Me, you and Gwen. And That was like, one place. So you happened to know a lot about London.  I'm sure there will be something in this race that I'll know front and back. Besides. We're not each others competition."