Chapter 3: Paris

Aaron's POV

Us being the second team to arrive, we're the second team to get our travel tip. I quickly scanned over it.

"Well. I guess we're heading back to Parris." I said.

"Cool. Hopefully this time we get more time to do more sight seeing and less sculpture building."

"At least there's no bears with chainsaws this time around." I grinned.

"Yeah. I 100% agree with you there."

Me and Courtney took off and got on one of the provied mopeds and took off behind the best friends.

Confessional

"Now that I'm not dehydrated, my head is completely in the game. We are going to win this time." Courtney crossed her arms and smiled confidently.

"I mean. As long as we're not in last-" I started, raising a finger.

"Which we won't be since we'll be in first! And only first! We can't make losing a habit. We have to get use to first place so that we're prepared for the real thing." Courtney snapped.

"We didn't even lose. We came in second."

"Which isn't bad. But we just need to come in first this time. That's all."

"Okay. We'll aim for first."

End of confessional

We weren't too far behind from the best friends team. I let Courtney drive, since knowing her she's probably the better choice for this.

Not that I suck at driving. It's just that she's probably better. Or in a race, she probably is.

"Wow. This is amazing. I mean sure it's a bit bright out here, but this wind feels great." I grinned, enjoying the breeze.

"Yeah. I know. How does my hair look in the wind?"

"It looks amazing." I grinned.

Our conversation was inturupted by loud honking and imitated siren sounds from behind us.

"Move aside! Emergency police business!" MacArthur shouted, driving by both me and the best friends.

"It's the cadets." Carrie stated.

"Ugh! Where did they even come from?" Courtney glared.

Confessional

"Okay. Just who does she think she is? Ugh! Bursting in front of us. Does she know who I am? I am a CIT. Ugh! I bet she isn't even a real cop." Courtney scoffed.

"Okay. So maybe she pushed us down to third place. But it's not that bad. How much of a probably could her and her sidekick be?"

Confessional ends

Out of know where, the Ice Dancers drove pass us too.

Confessional

"So much for thrid place." I crossed my arms.

"Pfft. Let's just see how long that lasts them." Courtney smirked.

I raised an eyebrow at her.

"Is this one of those starts to an elaborate plan or something?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Pfft. No. I have to come up with a strategy." She grinned pulling out a notepad and pen." I'm gonna make a list."

"Typical.... I like it."

Confessional ends

Me, Courtney, and some other teams dashed in shortly after the ice dancers. We got our tickets to board flight one after the cadets.