Chapter 2: Yeah, this is our competition

Aaron's POV

The flight ended as me and the rest of the contestants that were only the first flight dashed out.

We all got our tip.

"The spice is right. It's an 'all in'." Jacques said.

Don's POV

"An all in requires that both team members take part in the challenge. In this case, teams must make their way to this spice kiosk and choose five spices from the bountiful array. Some are sweet, but some are so blisteringly hot they'll turn your tummy into a volcano of pain."

Aaron's POV

Me and Courtney continued to read over the tip.

"Pick five spices from the kiosk. Ideally: cumin, cinnamon, paprika, saffron, and ginger to receive your next travel tip." Courtney read quickly.

"Okay. Let's move." I grinned as me and the rest of the teams all dashed off.

Me and Courtney got a taxi. Man. I'm not too worried since we're still ahead of two whole flights.

Me and the other teams arrived at the spice kiosk.

"These aren't labeled. Hey, why aren't they labeled?" MacArthur asked.

I mean... I think it's suppose to be challenging. Wouldn't be that challenging if they weren't.

It seems like eveyone was picking their spices.

"So... um. Do you happen to know which is which?" I asked.

"Please. I got this." Courtney flipped her hair.

She started picking each spice without a doubt.

Confessional

"Let's just say during my time as a CIT I learned a thing or two about spices." Courtney smiled arrogantly.

"Well. That's actually... useful." I blinked.

"Yeah. I know."

End of confessional

After picking our spices, we got our next travel tip.

After collecting our travel tip, we along with the other teams got on a camel in hopes of finding a restaurant.

"You know what this reminds me of? That time when Chris made us go to Egypt and had us in that camel race thing." I said.

"Yeah. I see what you mean."

"Man. I'd kill for a lemonade right about now."

"Pfft. You and your needs for lemonade."

"What? I can't help it." I grinned." So. What do you think the next part of the challenge will be."

"Hm... I have a hunch. I predict that there might be an eating element to the challenge. I mean, the tip suggested that we pick certain spices. It wouldn't matter unless-"

"We have to eat whatever spices we picked. Nice thinking there Court."

I mean. At least we know what to expect.

+

Me, and the cadets managed to find the next Don box. We both hopped off and ran towards it. Courtney quickly grabbed a tip.

"It's a batch or watch. 'Just stew it'." Courtney read." Hand your spices to the chef so he can add them to a bowl of Moroccan stew which one of you must eat."

"Hm... sounds easy enough." I shrugged.

"When you finish your stew race on foot to as fast as you can to the chill zone because the last team to arrive will be cut from the race."