Chapter 12: Zimbabwe

Aaron's POV

After the first 6 teams got their tip me and Courtney got ours.

"Go to Helsinki Airport and catch the next flight to Zimbabwe." Courtney read." After you land, take a jeep to your next destination."

"Sounds straight forward." I stated.

Me and Courtney got a taxi and then got to the airport and then sat down on the plane. For the plane ride, we just read a book since why not.

After the plane ride ended, we dashed out of the airport and got on one of the jeeps.

"I drive. You navigate." I started.

"Got it." Courtney said.

We buckled up and I started driving. Courtney began reading the tip.

"Head to  Victoria Falls with the Zambezi River borders Zambia and Zimbabwe." Courtney read.

Confessional

"Maybe if we're quick enough, we might manage to get a good ranking this time." Courtney stated.

"Yeah. Maybe. It would be nice to be back in the top three."

Confessional ends

Courtney picked up the map and gave me directions and I simply followed them. We arrived where the next Don box would be. The rockers got here a tiny bit earlier than us.

Me and Courtney got off the jeep. We then heard the honking from behind us. The daters came driving out of the bushes like maniacs.

Me, Courtney, and Rock started screaming. They managed to stop their jeep before they hit us.

"Uh. Hey guys. How's it going?" Ryan said awkwardly.

Spud just started to react.

"What on earth is wrong with you two?! You could've killed all four of us! Here's a tip! GET COMMON SENSE!" Courtney yelled.

"Who do you think you're talking to?!" Stephanie yelled.

"You and your sad Excuse for a boyfriend! That's who!" Courtney growled.

"Court-case. I got the tip. Ignore them let's go." I said, as Courtney glared at the daters.

Confessional

"Can you blame me for being mad? If a psychotic couple came trying to run you over, wouldn't you be mad too?"

"I'm sure they didn't intend to-"

"Oh if they pull another stunt like that and I actually get injured I am so gonna call my lawyers."

"And if I got injured?" I asked.

"Tomorrow wouldn't exist for those two." Courtney narrowed her eyes at the camera.

Confessional ends

I glanced at the tip, then back at Courtney.

"It looms like we're taking selfies." I said.

Don's POV

"For this all-in challenge, teams must take the waterproof cameras in their glove compartments. Then get into a raft and ride over the falls while taking an epic selfie. Miss the shot and It's a long climb back to try again."

Aaron's POV

"Then flow downriver to Zambezi Nation Park, home of the elusive white rhino. Where you'll take a picture with the rhino. Once teams have their selfies. It's a foot race to the Carpet of Completion where Don will inspect your photos. The last team to arrive may be headed home." Courtney read.

Me and Courtney got a raft, got our camera, and head straight for the water.

"Okay. I know I wanted to win but this is probably not in my-" Courtney started.

Before she could finish we went down the falls. I smirked and snapped a photo.

I somehow managed to stay in the boat.

"Court-case? You there?" I called out.

Courtney came out of the water.

"Ah, there you are." I grabbed her hand and pulled her into the raft.

"That was not in my contract. And now.... my hair is wet!" Courtney stomped.

"Your hair looks fine. Besides, we're still in first place. We have to keep going if we want first."

We felt something bump into our raft.

"Hey, have you seen my son?" Dwayne asked us.

"N-no. We haven't."

"I'm sure he's somewhere in the water." Courtney guessed.

+

We managed to get out of the falls and now we're wandering around looking for one of the white rhinos.

We saw one sleeping by a tree. Me and Courtney quitely walked up to it, took a photo, and then dashed off.

After that, we made it to the carpet of Completion. We handed Don our photos.

"Complex Strategist. You're in first place."

"YES!!" Me and Courtney cheered.

Confessional

"Back in first place where we belong." Courtney grinned.

"Yeah. It is pretty nice." I grinned.

Confessional ends