Chapter 15: New Zealand's Lush mountains

Aaron's POV

After the Ice Dancers got their tip, we got ours.

"Go go on the loco." Courtney read.

Don's POV

"Teams must climb a dangerously steep path to this train station then take a historic ride to New Zealand's lush mountains all the way up to decision junction where their next tips are waiting."

Aaron's POV

Me and Courtney were following along the trail. Emma and Noah seemed to be talking about this random show called Alligator Bite. Yeah, definitely not auditioning for that.

They then randomly started holding hands and staring at each other. We raised an eyebrow and kept going.

We managed to get the second train. Yeah, we really need to pick up the pace.

+

After the train ride ended we got off and got the tip.

"Jump down or jump around." I read.

Don's POV

"In today's either/or teams can either bungee jump down the kawaru bridge and catch a local Bowery fish with their bare hands. Or teams can jump around to perform a traditional Maori haka a warrior's challenge dance designed terrify anyone subjected to watching it. It's effective. Once teams successfully complete this either/or It's a footrace to today's chillzone. Last team to arrive may be cut from the competition."

Aaron's POV

"Around?" I suggested.

"Definitely around?" Courtney agreed.

+

We watched the two guys demonstrate the traditional Maori haka. After they finished we demonstrated the haka back.

They raised an eyebrow at us and then shook their head. Me and Courtney widened our eyes.

"What?! How was that not it? We did exactly what you did! Are you testing my patients? Are you trying to make me come in last?!" She glared at the men.

"Um... we can always jump dow-" I started.

"We're doing it again. From the top." Courtney stated.

We repeated the haka. Courtney did it way more aggressively this time around. The applauded our performance.

"Yeah. That's what I-" Courtney started.

"Court-case let's roll." I grabbed her hand and took off running.

After completing the challenge we ran to the chill zone as fast as we could. We got to the Carpet of Completion.

"7th place." Don told us.

"7th?" Courtney questioned.

"Yes 7. The number that comes after 6." Don told her.

"Yes, I know that Don." Courtney rolled her eyes.

Confessional

"7th?! Place?! How did we jump from 2nd to 7th?!"

"Well, our train did get slightly delayed."

"We have got to start trying harder. With the race intensifying we really need to bring our A-game." Courtney stated.

"Alright. We will get back in the top 3. All good things take time." I patted.

AN: again, sorry if this one is kinda bland. I mean, this episode mostly focuses on Noah and Emma hooking up and the Father and Son team. Again, I'll try to be more creative in future updates. But thanks for reading. And don't forget to vote. I-if you want.

Okay, I think that's everything. Okay. See ya.