Chapter 10: Beijing

Aaron's POV

After the sisters and reality TV pros got their tip, me and Courtney picked up ours.

"Find your next tip at the world famous birds nest stadium." Courtney read.

"Hm... never heard of it. Though it makes me curious of what it looks like in person."

Don's POV

"Well it's right here in Beijing China, home to 25 million people. Oddly enough, we'll see none of them. The first 8 teams grabbed their travel tips, taxis, and tickets and gets seats on the first flight to Beijing. The stragglers on flight 2 have an extra hour to talk strategy."

Aaron's  POV

We came in third last time and somehow we ended up on flight two. As for Courtney.... well.... she's not taking this so well.

Me and Courtney both stumbled across Carrie ranting to the confession camera.

"Oh. Why didn't I just tell him I love him in Hawaii? Oh man, I'm gonna be alone forever." She cried." But when I force myself to face it I'd rather let him have a life with Chelly than not be in my life at all."

After she ranted to the camera she walked off.

Confessional

"Okay, just seeing that I feel the need to help her." Courtney said.

"Woah! You want to help our competition?" I raised an eyebrow slightly suprised.

"Not with the race! Just with the whole 'being in love" thing.  I just wanna give her some advice. You know, a little push. Besides, if we don't help her who will?"

"You make a point. So, where did this need to help her come from?"

"Let's just says after a few relationship problems of my own makes me.... how do I put this. Makes me sympathetic for her situation."

Confessional ends

Well, at least with this she won't be thinking about the fact that we're on the second flight.

Me and Courtney sat down on seats in front of the best friends. Devin was still sleep so this was our chance.

Me and Courtney exchanged a look and nodded. Me and Courtney got up from our seats and approached Carrie.

"Hey Carrie. What's up." I said.

"Oh. Hey. Aaron and Courtney right?" Carrie said.

"Yep. That's us." I grinned.

"We heard you're having a bit of trouble in the love department." Courtney told her.

"Yeah.... I am." She heavily sighed.

"Tell us what's wrong. Maybe we can help." Courtney suggested as I nodded.

"Well. It's just that I liked Devin for a while now. Ever since we were kids. And... well. He's already in a relationship. And he already unintentionally friendzoned me back in Hawaii and. I'm not sure if there will be an 'us'."

"Well, at least it was just friendzoned. It could've been worst." I said.

"Yeah. But what are the chances of him unfriendzoning me?"

"I mean you are his best friend. There's still a chnace. Maybe just go for it. When you're ready of course." I suggested.

"Agreed. Do it when your ready. Besides, he might feel the same way. You never know until you try." Courtney added.